No announcement yet.

Who Killed Jor-El?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyspell
    why would chloe kill jor-el? that doesnt make sense !
    and you just described season 8's plot twists! So hey who knows right?

Comment

• I believe Chloe killed Jor-El. She is in a darker place now. I truly believe she shot him.

Comment

• If Chloe killed Jor-El, wouldn't it have made better sense to do it before Clark and Ollie got back from Istanbul. It would have been easier to cover up the crime then than after Clark and Ollie got back.

Comment

• She knew that the El's shield was in Istanbul, but she didn't have to know that Jor El was in Earth. Besides, even if she knew, she didn't knew where he was right then, and she didn't have any reason to kill him. In fact she would have reasons to find him so she can talk to him to learn what he knew.

Once Jor El met her in the farm the thing changed, since she learnt that Jor El was a clone form 20 years before the end of Krypton and Zod's friend, that was in Earth as well. He besides was very 'clark like' and felt guilty because of the man Zod became. So, Jor El was now a risk because he would tell Clark that they had to save Zod from himself.

Comment

• It was Pete Ross, he sold Jor-el some vicadin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Who
              Clark "Who did this?"
              Jor-El "I don't know."

Well he's met most of the people on that list, except for Lex and maybe Shelby. I'm picking Shelby. It's revenge for Clark not feeding him all those times. And also for people calling him a girl.
              Jor-El met Tess, Chloe, has history with Zod, and would know some of the Kandorian clones, but not necessarily all of them.

If he was telling the truth then it would not be anyone he knows. It could be Alia or one of the Kandorians if their paths had never crossed on Krypton.

In that same scene when he says, "I don't know" he also says something like, "save Zod." So Zod could have killed him and he just does not want Clark to know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZeppo
                It was Amanda Waller and Checkmate. They have been tracking super-beings and now the Kandorians. Dr. Emil Hamilton is Waller's mole and she knows all about the "League" through him.

This is just pure speculation really.
                I'd be pretty disappointed if Dr. Hamilton is a mole. I really like his character. Sure this is conjecture but a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebow15
                  It was Pete Ross, he sold Jor-el some vicadin.
                  He must've just been too embarassed to tell Clark.

Comment

• chloe???????????????? what???????????????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no coments........

Comment

• I had said that it was Tess who mortally wounded Jor-el with his permission.

But now that AJ has aired and this is not a spoiler. I have changed my mind.
                      I don't think it was Tess or if it was this fact will not come out anytime in the near future.

Since Tess is now an agent of checkmate, I don't see her as being responsible.

Jor-el said he did not know who killed him. He knows Zod, Tess and Chloe so that leaves them out.

I now think it was an agent of checkmate.

Comment

• Brita15:
                        So, again, I think it was Chloe. I'm just saying. Every other possibility is out. She's the only one with the means and motive.
                        You were wrong. Perhaps your entire "Chloe is the villain" theory is just not holding up? This is not intended to be gloating but to suggest that the "only one" kind of comments you make are overstatements as clearly she was not the only one in this case. I think the show will follow SV logic, it always had. Just like SV logic had Jimmy die and Lana be a hero -- it's hard to predict this logic with certainty.

Also, the badguys are able to succeed without the Book of Rao. How does that affect the theories?

Of course 17 other people got out on that limb with you so it's not like you are alone but my point is this: I think consistently painting Chloe as evil will not be backed up by the show despite how much "logic" you think is behind it.
                        Last edited by SVFancross; 02-23-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Alia

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎