Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's Metaphors!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly how many where there, anyways? I tend to tune Chloe out after the second viewing.

Comment

^Like 3 or 4... I don't know. It just seemed like she had one in each scene she was in...

Comment

AM must be like, "Really? Really, guys?" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
          Hardly. I didn't analyse this episode at all, I rarely do. I watched the episode and guffawed (and not in a good way) when I heard some of her lines, simple as that.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

It's not the character that's the problem for me at the moment,, it's the writes who seem incapable of giving her any naturalistic dialogue.

I respect that I just think for me I see them as funny and her personality, how she expresses herself and opinions, in a very smart intelligent way

Comment

Lord, it can get annoying!

I like Chloe, but her metaphors needed a time out! Lois was also guilty of having similar dialogue.

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lilah
            Chloe is the new Lionel. Remember how he used to talk in puzzles? I had to go back and be like what did he just say sometimes....
            I loved Lionel's historical and cultural references! lol
            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-12-2013, 03:51 PM. Reason: Auto Merge Double Post

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎