• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tebow15
    I feel bad for Warrior following up AJ
    me too

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
      I had to turn it off because I haven't seen Seasons 2-8 yet and I didn't want to be spoiled!
      Wow. What got you interested in starting to watch in Season 9? Are you planning to watch all the seasons to catch up at some point?

Comment

OMG! Then aren't you confused watching season 9?????
        Nah, I'm excited watching Season 9. I just never though about watching the show before. (I used to loathe Superman). I will get caught up though, I have Season 1 on DVD and Season 2 is on its way.

Comment

I got seasons 1-4 on Ebay for $8 each.

Comment

well when the original schedule plan was changed for the haiti telethon airing. i guess they thought it would be best to air a super team up episode to get us ready for jsa next week and all that. personally it would have been a cool move if they kept warrior at episode 11 and aired disciple and warrior back to back.

Comment

I wish Warrior had aired after tonight's episode too because I think it would have gone a long way towards curbing some of the rather intense discussions that arose from tonight's episode regarding a certain blond archer, a spunky reporter, and a blonde computer whiz.

Comment

Yeah, I think that is the episode they all go to the bed and breakfast

Comment

I would say that the AJ movie wouldn't be as special as a 2 hour event if they showed 2 new episodes the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
                    Nah, I'm excited watching Season 9. I just never though about watching the show before. (I used to loathe Superman). I will get caught up though, I have Season 1 on DVD and Season 2 is on its way.
                    You are in for some great episodes, and some not so great episodes too .

Comment

Season 2...Red is a GREAT one.

Comment

"Legion" was most likely aired tonight because it is another episode that brings in a super hero group from the comics and is written by Geoff Johns, same as "Absolute Justice." I'm thinking they probably would have aired "Legion" after "Warrior" with the original schedule.

I'm really happy that the CW has been airing two episodes of Smallville on Friday nights. I think it shows they have more faith in the show, especially since reruns of Smallville get better ratings than new episodes of Melrose Place, or 90210. And the reruns aren't random. As said above, "Legion" is to help promote the return of Geoff John's writing talent, and originally "Hex" was to air after "Disciple" to promote the return of Zatanna in "Warrior." I think it's a good sign that the CW is actually paying attention to stuff like that.

I just hope that when new episodes of America's Next Top Model start airing, that encores of those episodes won't return to Fridays after Smallville. Here's hoping we continue to get double doses of Smallville each Friday night.

Comment

I hope we get double doses of Smallville too. Though I would have loved to seen "Justice" again. I know GJ wrote legion, but Absolute Justice as a preview to AJ would have been nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                            i asked one thing "Why of all things tis episode? "
                            you know why? because they want to make us SUFFER WITH LANA!!!!!!!!!!!
                            please just go away, and I say it in the sweetest voice so I don't get deleted by the MODs

I had to change the channel couldn't bare to watch

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Season 2...Red is a GREAT one.
                            red is the best eppy of season 2 and probably top 5 of the whole series *loves redK*
                            Last edited by kal-el_Girl; 01-29-2010, 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I agree I love Red K and heat is a good one too.

Comment

what's next weeks episode again? Is it Warrior or the movie event?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎