Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Legion repeat

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am confused. I thought next week's Smallville was going to be a 2 hour epsiode. So is it two new episodes next friday? or one new epsiode and then a repeat? Or is it one 2 hour new epsiode?

Comment

It's 2 episodes that they combined into a movie event that will show on the 5th. Make sense?

Comment

Legion was aired because Geoff Johns wrote it and he also wrote next week's Absolute Justice. That's the only reason. Like last week after Disciple they were going to air Hex because BQM wrote and Serinda Swann guest starred in it to set up Warrior since BQM wrote Warrior and Serinda Swann was returning but since Hope For Haiti happened that isn't going to happen.

Comment

Dang earthquake!!!!!! I kid I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
            Wow. What got you interested in starting to watch in Season 9? Are you planning to watch all the seasons to catch up at some point?
            haha I did the same thing. I saw the final episode of Season 9, absolutely loved it, then watched Absolute Justice (repeat) the following week. I then started renting from netflix all the way from the beginning and have been watching ~ 4 episodes a night for the last 2 months!! It's amazing how great it is to watch an episode like season 4's cliffhanger "Commencement" and then watch season 5's premiere 30 seconds later! ha! I can't imagine you guys having to wait for all these premieres all the time.

I will say that when I started watching from the beginning, absolute justice seemed kind of ridiculous to me. the show just seemed so different from what I was watching in seasons 1, 2 and 3 at that point (high school crush, things somewhat realistic [provided you think an alien from another planet is realistic] vs. all these super heroes battling it out in the very dark - batman-esque streets of metropolis). Now, in my current timeline, I just finished watching "Disciple" (thus why I am on this episodes board right now) and will watch Absolute Justice tonight, for the second time, but now knowing everything from seasons 1-8, and I have to say, I think I will like it a whole lot more now.

After watching all these seasons, I feel like this show really matured at the end of season 7/start of season 8. Maybe it has to do with the writers, maybe not, who knows? But I cannot even think about going back and watching those freak of the week episodes from season 1 again. nor going through the CLana, knowing how it ultimately just pales in comparison to the beautiful Clois!! Season 9 has just been an absolute thing of beauty thus far (and seeing as it was the season finale that got me to watch this show, I know the season-ending cliffhanger looks great!) and I just cannot wait for the final season!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎