No announcement yet.

Clark threatening Zod over Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asha14
    It should have been. There was not much to the Oliver plot just some mooning after Lois and hokey dialogue about his dark side.
    It didn't seem like the A plot with Oliver was that much different than the episode with Speedy's first appearance. He was mopey again & just like that episode, it derailed a much more interesting plot.

Comment

Golden Age Superman was assertive like that.

Comment

Clark's only protecting his woman!

Comment

Zod found Clark's weak spot and I believe Zod isn't going to let Lois alone...I actually like how protective Clark is of Lois. He has always been assertive and protective of his family and friends so I'm not surprised he threatened Zod.

Comment

it was a little dark for Clark to say. He was bluffing though and Zod, i suspect, knows that

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              It didn't seem like the A plot with Oliver was that much different than the episode with Speedy's first appearance. He was mopey again & just like that episode, it derailed a much more interesting plot.
              ITA very poignant view

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                Zod found Clark's weak spot and I believe Zod isn't going to let Lois alone...I actually like how protective Clark is of Lois. He has always been assertive and protective of his family and friends so I'm not surprised he threatened Zod.
                yeah very good point. Zod is a person that really observes and exploits his enemies. Even though he gave clark crap about not killing jor-el, he was really sending a message to Clark about how his friends arent safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                  Golden Age Superman was assertive like that.
                  Exactly, and relevant. Being a nice guy didn't work prior. Losing Lana the way he did has made him even more protective of Lois in this regard, but also at the same time somewhat exposing his vulnerability and how far he would go to protect that. In the end, it's not a vulnerability rather a strength he will do what he has never done before to safeguard that strength

Comment

I loved this Clark Kent. He was assertive and imposing with Zod, flirty and caring with Lois, willing to give Oliver the benefit of the doubt, standing up to Chloe and still showing concern for the path she's on. Not to mention actually doing some detective work at Ollie's place to try and get to the bottom of things. He didn't hit a false note in the ep, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      Yeah the Zod/Clark, plot I literally clapped and gasped out loud when I saw Zod. It also proved Clark is not naive when it comes to Zod, however he should play his emotions a little closer to the vest. Oddly enough I liked the Chloe/Clark parts also. It looks like that thing she took is going to come back into play. I liked all the parts without Oliver.

Comment

Originally posted by REebee52
                        Very odd Clark moment, truthfully. It's rare Superman, or Clark, will threaten to slaughter a group of people...
                        I was more shocked when instead of a verbal threat Clark literally went after Lex for what he had done to Lana and was on the verge of killing him until, of course, Super!Lana saved the day and prevented him from doing something he'd regret.

Comment

I'd say the same thing if some bad guy messed with my girlfriend and I had superpowers

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                            I'd say the same thing if some bad guy messed with my girlfriend and I had superpowers
                            Im pretty sure that you're not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                              Yeah, family and friends bring the overprotective Clark... He stands up for them.
                              I wonder where this Zod plan will go.

Comment

It was my favorite part of the episode

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍