No announcement yet.

#2.13 "Epitaph Two: The Return" Countdown/LIVE Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2.13 "Epitaph Two: The Return" Countdown/LIVE Thread

Count down to the series finale and then discuss it here!

Airs at 8PM Friday night (against Smallville. Boo!)

14 hours 42 minutes yeah

Comment

Not happy. NOT happy!

Comment

Oh no! I didn't know it airs the same time as Smallville. I want to help Dollhouse but I don't want to miss Smallville. (no DVR)

Comment

smallville is back tonight?

Comment

Since it's the series finale, I'll skip SV and catch it on the cwtv site later on. But...another great show gone because of a certain network's quick trigger to kill a series.

Comment

Which to watch?!

I think I'll be watching Smallville live... at first I was going to watch Dollhouse, but there is a lot more Smallville discussion here than Dollhouse discussion, so I'd rather be on top of what is up with Smallville than Dollhouse.
              Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 01-29-2010, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                Which to watch?!

I think I'll be watching Smallville... at first I was going to watch Dollhouse, but there is a lot more Smallville discussion here than Dollhouse discussion, so I'd rather be on top of what is up with Smallville than Dollhouse.
                ...It's a smallville board - I'm willing to place good odds that if you went to a dollhouse board, they'd be talking about dollhouse more. o_0

Comment

Originally posted by cousteau
                  ...It's a smallville board - I'm willing to place good odds that if you went to a dollhouse board, they'd be talking about dollhouse more. o_0
                  That is exactly what I meant. I'm on a Smallville board and there will be smallville discussion, so i'll watch Smallville. I'm not on a Dollhouse board and there won't be any Dollhouse discussion so I'll watch that later. I'm not crazy.

I think Dollhouse is better than Smallville, but i'm going to be online, so I'll watch Dollhouse later.

Comment

I missed the first few minutes of Dollhouse because there was a conflict between my recording of Dollhouse and Smallville. I will probably watch Smallville then the rest of Dollhouse as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                      I missed the first few minutes of Dollhouse because there was a conflict between my recording of Dollhouse and Smallville.
                      I had to install my tv tuner on my old laptop and it doesn't have the power to record and watch at the same time.

Comment

I'm watching it now. They have a real Road Warrior thing going here don't they lol.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
                        Oh no! I didn't know it airs the same time as Smallville. I want to help Dollhouse but I don't want to miss Smallville. (no DVR)
                        Most of the time it doesn't but this week it did.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

How the heck do they explain that no one has aged a day in 10 years lol

----- Added 35 Minutes later -----

Glad to see Alpha back. Didn't expect that.
                        Last edited by Vergon6; 01-29-2010, 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                          I'm watching it now. They have a real Road Warrior thing going here don't they lol.

How the heck do they explain that no one has aged a day in 10 years lol
                          the same way they explained it in epitaph 1 by not explaining it.

OH and I what to know if anyone else was surprised by the ending I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did.

Comment

Oh man, Topher. Poor, poor Topher. I spent two seasons particularly interested in that character. Bloody fox. At least they let joss wrap it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                              the same way they explained it in epitaph 1 by not explaining it.

OH and I what to know if anyone else was surprised by the ending I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did.
                              I did notice in the later scenes of the episode, they had Adele looking a little wrinkled and Echo with a few strands of grey hair, but that's about it. I don't think Echo had any earlie in the episode, and Ballard certainly didn't. Continuity problem I guess.

I wasn't quite expecting that either. And Alpha seemed a little too willing to play ball. I would have expected him to want to remain like he is just like Echo. I would have expected Echo to return to Caroline reluctantly, but I guess it was fitting for her to return to her bed at the Dollhouse at the end. But then she will really be always alone, even with Ballard in her head lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎