Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects from "Disciple"

Talk about the special effects from the episode.

i hope for some good ones i am betting some nice stuff with ollie and the dark archer

Comment

There should be some cool effects for tonights episode!!

Comment

yea with GA/DA arrows and what not.

Comment

That overhead shot of the maze was a-maze-ing!

Comment

The SFX were very well-done tonight.

Comment

Clark jumping in front of the arrows was cool.

Comment

oh totally the maze stuff was cool, and the arrow shooting stuff was good.

Comment

Loved Clark getting in the way of the arrows and the maze shot.

Comment

Everything was great but one minor detail that I thought kind of sucked the whole Luthorcorp building scene was a bit horrible like you could tell it was completely fake.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan17
                      Everything was great but one minor detail that I thought kind of sucked the whole Luthorcorp building scene was a bit horrible like you could tell it was completely fake.
                      Yeah, the shot of the Luthorcorp building was pretty bad. They've certainly done much better.

But I loved the shot of the Dark Archer on top of that building with the moon behind him, the overhead shot of the maze, Clark and Zod on top of that building, the shot at the end of the towers being built, and Clark stopping the arrows from hitting Oliver. That last one was awesome. I actually liked it much more that the scene from "Crossfire" where he stops the bullets.

Comment

^^Yeah Like I said everything else was pretty much great the whole him looking down onto Lois was awesome

but yeah the Luthorcorp shot was horrible.

Comment

that clark save was pretty good on ollie.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

yea i wonder why they did a cgi shot of the building when they have plently of good day/knight shots of the actual building that used for exteriors of the place.
                          Last edited by superspider02; 01-29-2010, 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah they could have used an old one but that one was way too much cgi & bad too not the good kind lol

Comment

oh well it was only for a few seconds so it wasnt that bad in my opinion. But they do have a low budget. Urrrggh i do wish they did still have the budget they had back like during season 4. i believe that is when they had the most.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎