Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great episode: Peter and Sylar=Coolness!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode: Peter and Sylar=Coolness!

This was a great overall episode. Sam is such a cruel manipulator. Peter needs to get his powers back, to take on Sam and his carnival!

i agree with you. This is episode was awesome. I can't wait til next week it is on. Peter does need to get his powers back. What if Matt can give him his powers back. Eventhough I know that is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
      i agree with you. This is episode was awesome. I can't wait til next week it is on. Peter does need to get his powers back. What if Matt can give him his powers back. Eventhough I know that is unlikely.

I don't know. Matt didn't actually take Sylar's powers away, he just buried them deep in his subconscious where Sylar can't access them. If Matt can negate Sylar's powers, who's to say he can't restore peter's?

And excellent eppy!

Comment

I mean Hiro has his full powers back now that the tumor is gone it is on.

Comment

Peter's an idiot

I can't believe he's still doing the same Greek tragedy / Oedipus stuff. Look, if an Oracle (i.e. your mom) tells you something is going to happen, and then you act on it, like you typically do, it's still gonna frickin happen. I mean, did you HAVE to go to her apartment and SMASH her cello like you were Pete Townsend? That pretty much immediately sent her into the arms of Sam. He always takes it a step too far.

And then pretty much sealed everyone's fate by going to get Sylar.

And it's not like his actions haven't had dire consequences in the past. He was the most powerful hero, bar none, prior to going back in time to shoot Nathan. I mean, I suppose there was a reason for it, but his solutions to impending doom seem so doggone impulsive and rash. I mean, be a little more cerebral about things.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
            I can't believe he's still doing the same Greek tragedy / Oedipus stuff. Look, if an Oracle (i.e. your mom) tells you something is going to happen, and then you act on it, like you typically do, it's still gonna frickin happen. I mean, did you HAVE to go to her apartment and SMASH her cello like you were Pete Townsend? That pretty much immediately sent her into the arms of Sam. He always takes it a step too far.

And then pretty much sealed everyone's fate by going to get Sylar.

And it's not like his actions haven't had dire consequences in the past. He was the most powerful hero, bar none, prior to going back in time to shoot Nathan. I mean, I suppose there was a reason for it, but his solutions to impending doom seem so doggone impulsive and rash. I mean, be a little more cerebral about things.
            Um. It's just a cello. I am appalled Emma would value a cello over Peter's concern for her.

And if I recall correctly, Peter saved her dumb-hearing impaired butt from getting run over. But maybe that act was an impulsive move also.

Its in Peter's nature to get the job done no matter how difficult the task or dire consequence. That's what I like about this hero. From the very first episode to now. Carry on Petahhhhh!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jazzylg
            This was a great overall episode. Sam is such a cruel manipulator. Peter needs to get his powers back, to take on Sam and his carnival!
            Samuel's real power is to talk the whole episode and not make people go to sleep. He's coming close... real close to for me though :S
            Last edited by ~::PhaEj::~; 01-26-2010, 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am disliking Peter's character more and more. He and Nathan STUPIDLY allowed sylar to return ("nathan jumping off the building") and now, Peter attempting to rescue Sylar regardless of the peril that it would put Parkman's family in (potential retribution)

Comment

Good point. However, Peter seems to be looking at the greater good. Despite the fact that he has to deal with a devil to achieve it.

Comment

I think something is going to happen Peter, I just don't know what.

Comment

Originally posted by proteus23
                    I am disliking Peter's character more and more. He and Nathan STUPIDLY allowed sylar to return ("nathan jumping off the building") and now, Peter attempting to rescue Sylar regardless of the peril that it would put Parkman's family in (potential retribution)
                    He doesn't know that, he's trying to save alot of lives. Come on cut the guy a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
                      perhaps the scar?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
                        I've had this theory, that when Nathan touched Sylar somehow Peter received a small portion of him in the process, well when he took Nathan's power shortly after. This would explain why Sylar couldn't kill people and why Matt had trouble getting into his head to arrange things.

Comment

i have a feeling that hiro will never find out where charlie is. so if there's a next season there will be probably be a team up of hiro and peter where they'll be traveling through time and space trying to find their missing girlfriends. i'm just kidding with that.

Comment

You're all forgetting the fact peter has seen sylar as an innocent little thing in the future. Which is probably influencing his decision about sylar some what. And its peter he'll do anything to save a person he cares about regardless.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎