Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Art of Deception" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww, I got home from school and only saw the last 10 minutes! I will have to wait until tomorrow to watch the full episode. (along with Chuck )

Comment

Or watch it on Global at 10 I think?

Comment

Now THAT is the Matt Parkman I have been waiting for

Comment

Originally posted by Lawliet
          Or watch it on Global at 10 I think?
          Global?

Comment

Heroes replays on the G4 cable network tomorrow (Tuesdays).
            And of course on the NBC website as well.

Comment

Good episode. If I had to guess is that it's that multiple man who killed Lidya. He probably knocked out HRG in the shadows, one of his doubles shot into the crowd repeatedly, and then he reformed, dragging HRG to the carnival. The attack on Samuel, Claire, and the others was a smoke-screen, orchestrated by Samuel and multiple man to eliminate Lidya and to pit the others against the regular humans and people like Claire. Samuel needs everyone on his side, and this was a way to do it.

Comment

I think it's time for sylar to kill parkman. Way too many back-stabs. The guy is asking for help and crying out loud. Let's see what Peter comes up with. I mean...

In previous seasons, Sylar saved Peter and his fall... He saved him from killing his father... But,

He killed his father and killed his brother. Peter needs his scar, his powers and his trip to the past.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎