Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    And the last thing I want to mention was Sarah talking about being in Lisbon to bury Bryce. Last we saw Bryce, he was dead and being dragged off by Ring agents. So how exactly did Sarah get his body back? Was she lying to Shaw? And is this proof positive that Bryce really is dead? (c'mon, we've been sure he was dead before!)
    Surprisingly, I really hope Bryce isn't dead. He was such a great character, and really, the one that started it all. I loved him when he was working with Chuck because you could tell that deep down they were friends, but at the same time... you couldn't help but hate him for being such an arrogant, smarmy crapweasel -for want of a word.

In saying all of that, I find it unlikely that he won't be dead. But I do believe that Sarah lied to Shaw, because I'm pretty sure she went off grid as she was about to run away with Chuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
      Yeah, the Buy More segments are fun and I would truly miss that if it were gone.

But I can see how it might be sort of irritating if you hadn't followed the Buy More crew from the first.

And you gotta see "Jeffster" perform
      jeffster rocks

Comment

• I find it is somewhat of a stretch for Hannah to go from international "Jet Setter" high paying job to working at the Buy Mart, there has to be more of an explanation other than an attraction to Chuck, hopefully that will be explained next episode.

Comment

• I liked the bit with the poison pen. Those gadgets never seem to fail in the Bond movies. Poor Stone Cold got it in the eye. Hahaha...

Comment

• I would actually say this poll is pretty one sided, not all over the place at all, compares to most of the Smallville votes at least.

jeffster's performance at ComicCon rocks. they are really good. who knew.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Chloe>All
            Oh, don't get me wrong. I still want Chuck and Sarah together in the end, but I just want Chuck to be happy in the interim.
            you sure they won't pull an Alicia on KK's Hannah?

sure she is not insane with power yet, but they will have to break them up somehow.
            Last edited by hansioux; 01-27-2010, 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              Upon seeing Brandon and Zach Levi talking together in the Buy More (nice track suit, Shaw! ) it struck me that B. and Z. are the same height. I wonder if Levi was like "finally! A co-star i can look in the eye when I give dialogue!"

I have to admit that when we came back to the Buy More and Morgan was all scrunched up in the Claw Machine, I had to pause the show (I tivo) because I was laughing so hard I thought I would miss something. My cheeks hurt after. I really thought it was funny. And then Casey letting him out. I am sitting here grinning thinking about it again!
              Yeah I noticed that too when Brandon and Zac were in the Buy More. That's a lot of talk, dark and handsome right there! The cast of Chuck is actually quite tall. I remember a promo with the whole cast that ran at the end of the first season that showed this. Adam Baldwin is also 6' 4", Ryan McPartlin is 6' 3", Yvonne Strahovski is 5' 9", Sarah Lancaster 5' 8" and on the shorter end, the little bearded man Joshua Gomez is 5' 7" (according to IMDB anyway).

I totally loved the visual of Morgan scrunched up in the Claw Machine! I was laughing so much as well.

Originally posted by STFanatic
              I find it is somewhat of a stretch for Hannah to go from international "Jet Setter" high paying job to working at the Buy Mart, there has to be more of an explanation other than an attraction to Chuck, hopefully that will be explained next episode.
              I've actually thought about this as well and reading another board someone brought up a good point. The person who posted the reply lived in Seattle and knew a lot of IT people who had been laid off. In any other economy, they were the sort to get snapped up by companies. They've all done various things since getting laid off--one moved to Hawaii to work as a bartender and learn to surf. One moved to South Korea to teach English. Taking that into account I'm not surprised that someone who got laid off is interested in taking a job for which they're overqualified while they ponder their next career move. Thinking of that way I totally buy Hannah working at the Buy More. Then again there could be more to it than that.

Comment

• This show has led me to believe that everyone who Chuck meets is a spy. Plus, as a Smallville fan, I am a little jaded by Kristen Kreuk's performance of Lana over the years, so I am leaning toward Hannah being some crazy high-level spy for the Ring or possibly someone else. You can't take anything at face value on this show.

Comment

• What a terrific episode! I enjoyed everything about it, it was great to see guest stars such as Kristin Kreuk, Brandon Routh, and Stone Cold. I always liked KK since Smallville, but it was really great to see her in this new role and have a chance to play a whole different character than Lana Lang. What kinda sucks is that I have a feeling that she might be a spy of some sort, whether for The Ring or the CIA I'm not sure.

The scene with Shaw and the ring was also a good one I think. We got to learn a bit more about Shaw's background, and it also showed Sarah the consequences of spies falling in love.

As usual, the music accompaniment was chosen quite well. I loved the French song playing at the end of the episode.

Comment

• Wow, this season just keeps getting better and better. I thought VS. Operation Awesome was well awesome, but this ep was Super-awesome and fun!

Loved everything about it, especially Shaw taking control of the plane via remote control (captain Walker for the win!), Chuck fighting the Ring agents on the plane, and the Casey/Morgan/Lester scenes. My favorite ep so far.

Comment

• Stone Cold Steve Austin as the assassin was fun.

I don't care for the Hannah character. All more diversions from Chuck and Sarah after all the contrived reasonings to keep them apart.

Honestly, I don't dislike Shaw at all so far. Shaw seems like a good guy. Everyone acted like we weren't going to like Shaw. So far Shaw seems like the most likable spy on the show so far.

Comment

• Awesome episode, maybe my favourite of the season so far.

Hannah is a great addition. Kristin Kreuk is a fantastic actress, but her skill was often overshadowed by her whiny character on Smallville, so I'm glad that's not the case here.

Comment

• Originally posted by marie84
                          Yeah I noticed that too when Brandon and Zac were in the Buy More. That's a lot of talk, dark and handsome right there! The cast of Chuck is actually quite tall. I remember a promo with the whole cast that ran at the end of the first season that showed this. Adam Baldwin is also 6' 4", Ryan McPartlin is 6' 3", Yvonne Strahovski is 5' 9", Sarah Lancaster 5' 8" and on the shorter end, the little bearded man Joshua Gomez is 5' 7" (according to IMDB anyway).
                          I did not know that. I knew Adam was pretty tall and I guess Ryan tooo but I didn't know the girls were that tall.

I guess Brandon fits right in.

I wonder how Kristin feels...? Course she's used to working with a tall guy with Welling.

Comment

• Awesome episode. Kristin is so beautiful, and really neat new character.

Comment

• This is the episode on tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎