No announcement yet.

New Smallville Tweets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supsfan
    I am going to guess the CW will not make a decision on the basis of 5-25K people finding out the show possibly will be renewed beforehand
    yeh ditto

we think we matter but really we kind of dont....

we just push them in certain directions

the poll threads are probably most usefull for them cuz it tells them what the fans want...

Comment

Interesting Clois will have a special or cute moment is this the B&B thing!!

Comment

First off if they dont renew Supernatural and Smallville the CW is majorly screwed, they dont have time or money to invest in a bunch of new shows that could possibly go nowhere . Also there timeslot is already screwed up big time, The beautiful life(canceled) and Melrose are both stinking up badly, so they have to first fix that and maintain the bottom end of the week which IMHO is holding the network together.

This is probably the main reason why Smallville is still going, they cant afford to lose it...

i just looked at tvbythenumbers.com and SV is in its third week in a row at third spot, its not going anywhere....

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lilah
        The writers say they're breaking episodes 20-21 now, so I'm sure they know whether or not they're renewed by now. I'm sorry... but if the Cw ends Smallville without giving it a proper ending I will be pissed.
        That should tell you that Season 10 is a go....

The Legacy that is Smallville cannot just suddenly end the execs and everybody wouldnt allow it ... trust that
        Last edited by map_1984; 01-22-2010, 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by map_1984
          First off if they dont renew Supernatural and Smallville the CW is majorly screwed, they dont have time or money to invest in a bunch of new shows that could possibly go nowhere . Also there timeslot is already screwed up big time, The beautiful life(canceled) and Melrose are both stinking up badly, so they have to first fix that and maintain the bottom end of the week which IMHO is holding the network together.

This is probably the main reason why Smallville is still going, they cant afford to lose it...

i just looked at tvbythenumbers.com and SV is in its third week in a row at third spot, its not going anywhere....
          They already have a list of all the new shows for the Fall. Whether or not they'll be hits, remains to be unseen. If The Crappy Life was any indication... they won't last long either. The CW got lucky with The Vampire Diaries.... LUCKY.... cause nothing else works on that show. The other 3 shows that are still going strong (Smallville, Supernatural, One Tree Hill) are all left over for The WB...

That should tell you that Season 10 is a go....

The Legacy that is Smallville cannot just suddenly end the execs and everybody wouldnt allow it ... trust that
          You know... I'm going to tweet them and ask... lol. It doesn't hurt to ask right?

Comment

Let's not forget this is Dawn Ostroff... lol... she's not exactly Smallville's biggest fan....
            But is this anything she has control over? I don't think she does.

Comment

TNT has syndication rights not first run rights.

Comment

They already have a list of all the new shows for the Fall. Whether or not they'll be hits, remains to be unseen. If The Crappy Life was any indication... they won't last long either. The CW got lucky with The Vampire Diaries.... LUCKY.... cause nothing else works on that show. The other 3 shows that are still going strong (Smallville, Supernatural, One Tree Hill) are all left over for The WB...

You know... I'm going to tweet them and ask... lol. It doesn't hurt to ask right?
                they want to a womans network but the scifi shows are kicking asss

Knock Knock Dawn is anybody home up there

Im so shocked at how dumb the operation is at CW
                Last edited by map_1984; 01-22-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                  But is this anything she has control over? I don't think she does.
                  Nope. She doesn't.

Comment

well even though the CW is somewhat crappy in every sense of the word when it comes to promoting their number 1 show and giving it the treatment that it deserves, at least it doesnt' have to put up with a lot of high expectations a network like Fox would give it, where if it doesn't meet the expectations in terms of ratings, it would be canceled without that much of a thought, i mean just look at what happened to the "Sarah Conner Chronicles".

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                      Nope. She doesn't.
                      I don't think she got this memo lol

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                        I just think it might.

Fingers Crossed

Comment

I wish I had a job there... I'd so be the voice of the people lol

----- Added 46 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Gotham Knight
                          TNT has syndication rights not first run rights.
                          They got that for Southland. Is that show doing any better on TNT?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Because people are tired of the drama-lama shows. And there's a lot of young girls getting into action/sci-fi because of the movies that being released...
                          Last edited by Lilah; 01-22-2010, 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

holy crap i think disciple was on in toronto tonight, at least it said it on my cablebox guide

i didnt even bother to watch it cuz i thought it wouldnt be on

Comment

I don't think she got this memo lol
                              Oh, I do. She didn't want SV from the start, and year after year she's had to deal with it. I think the only control she had was when to release the information, and with this, the rumor mill goes over time, impeding how she controls the message.

I get it, she should be the one to decide when to let this information out. However, all these folks on twitter need to learn how to use it responsibly. They aren't kids, they should know how to respond to stories they do not want to confirm. Perhaps something good will come of this and these folks will take "twitter" classes and learn how to rapid respond without resorting to insults.

Comment

I'm not personally a huge fan of this chico6 aka Suzanne Gomez. So, I'm not quite ready to tar and feather this guy over at CinemaSpy. Doesn't Gomez work for the CW? Yeah, that pretty much says it all for me, IMO. Plus, I notice that Gomez can't quite seem to bring herself to ever say anything about Clark and/or Tom Welling (except for the occasional "Clois" tidbit). She seems able to gush rather enthusiastically over other SV characters, and actors. This just rubs me wrong. And when this is pointed out to her, she tends to get snippy.

So, I think I'll park on Team Falconer for now. If he's wrong, he's wrong. But at least I don't get an agenda off him. JMO

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎