No announcement yet.

Sam's issues...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's issues...

Is Sam always angry because he's Lucifer's true vessel/demon blood from Azazel, etc, or does he just have anger management issues?

I believe we're supposed to at least lend the 'Lucifer's vessel' idea credence if not outright think that's the reason; but maybe its just that with everything Sam has dealt with in his life, all the guilt and sadness turns to anger/rage and he either can't - or doesn't know how - to express it or channel it in a way that it doesn't consume him.

Had to hurt hearing the Dr throw the basic message of Dean's words in his face during their fight in the S4 finale, about Sam resembling something non-human and being a monster.

Kinda OT, but was great hearing the brothers bless each other with forgiveness over things that happened in the last 1.5-2 seasons, even if were saying it to the Dr, in his office, just after the teaser.

I think Sam is angry at the way his entire life turned out. He was screwed by Azazel at the age of only 6 months. His mother was killed. He was then dragged around by his father all over the country & raised like a soldier/warrior. Then he finally got a chance to go out on his own & that ended thanks to Azazel killing Jessica. And since then it's been non-stop.

One thing we're probably supposed to take from this episode is the difference between the brothers. Dean should be almost as angry as Sam since he's put up with almost the same amount of crap Sam did. But instead, Dean couldn't answer why or how he gets up every morning, especially without the anger Sam has. I wish we got one more scene between him & that female doctor so he could answer that question. It would be great if they run into her in another episode just so they can bring closure to that question.

Comment

I think Sam is always angry because he is asking himself WHY HIM? as a child his mother was killed and he had demon blood in him then he started to get visions and powers that he didnt really want and now he is told that he is lucifers true vessel. Which he doesnt want, both boys got big responsibilities on their shoulders the difference is that sam is supposed to go dark side, where as dean is supposed to go to light side. At one point both brothers thought that they were destined to go to hell if they ever died now however things have changed since dean has been rescued by angels the plot is interesting I wouldnt want to see a throwdown between Sam & Dean, what I would want to see is both being on the same side and fighting the good fight and beating lucifer.

Comment

i think Sam is just mad cause his whole life has pretty much been kinda messed up
        i dont wanna repeat what everyone else has been sayin but just add that i think Sam is a little be jealous of Dean or more at the fact that angels rescued him
        i think he feels that dean doesn't have to worry anymore about what will happen to him if he dies
        i mean he's gotta have a free ride to heaven right?
        as for Sam he's lucifers vessel
        who would want that? thats someone dean feels very passionate about killing
        in other words i thinks hes a little mad dean was saved in the sense of heaven...

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎