Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Sam, Interrupted?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was okay, a lot of info about how Sam and Dean are feeling about things that have happened to them emotionally.

Comment

I wasn't really into this one for some reason. I suppose I could have had my hopes up after the long break, but it just seemed to lack something for me.

Also, I'm a little nervous that Sam is reverting back into mopey Sam. Before the break, he was starting to come out of his funk a little and actually crack jokes and such. At the end of this one, it looked like he was relapsing. I don't like that.

Dean's pudding line was brilliance. The fact that he said it, the look on his face and the actions while he said it, all of it was brilliant. Sam doped up in lockdown was hilarious. But the monster was kinda weak if you ask me. I was also hoping for more continuation from the last episode. It was a big episode, to barely address it here seemed wrong to me. I voted 7, lowest i've ever given an episode. I'll have to watch it again and see if I feel the same way.

Next week looks like it will deliver though.

Comment

One of those times when reading the viewer comments has worked in my favor. Only just seen the epi and wasn't expecting great things based on most of the above comments.

Yeah, a filler, but a top quality epi. Loved the humor at the start when they conned their way in to the loony bin by telling the truth (after being referred by Dr Babar ).

And thought Wendy was the poisoner until I remembered the amusing physical examinations at the beginning of the epi.

9/10

Comment

Not a great episode but not a horrible one either. Pretty 'meh'.

The lovelies:
          Dean admitting that Sam was mislead by Ruby and that he wasn't entirely to blame for starting the Apocalypse.

This line: "My brother's not evil. He was just...high."

The Nurse's glove snapping and Sam's look!

Meeting another friend of Papa Winchester's. (As many have pointed out, this episode felt a lot like Folsom Prison Blues. It also reminded me a little of that episode of Buffy where she's in the asylum.)

"The relationship you have with your brother seems dangerously co-dependent."

Dean laying checkers against an imaginary person.

Dean admits to never having had a long term relationship.

The boys getting kissed by Wendy and Dean getting his butt slapped.

Sam kicking ass!

Sam high again!

"Cause you're my brother and I still love you."'

Finding out for certain that Dean has a GED. Now officially canon.

Dean's doctor turning out to be imaginary.

Dean's reaction to Martin saying "the monster?" "Where?"

Dean rescuing Sam.

"Are you with me?" "I'm with you."

The not-so-lovelies:
          Dean doing his "Silence of the Lambs" impression. I realize some people might think it's funny but I didn't care for it. And I immediately figured that the doc (who we didn't know was real at the time) would go "hmmm, do you often associate yourself with cannibals?"

The scenes in the morgue. I had to close my eyes several times. The scalp thing--I'm cringing even remembering it!

Sam throwing out the idea that maybe Dean is really crazy. Blah, blah, blah, Sam. And Dean going nuts. I wasn't too thrilled with that.

The doctor pushing Sam's button by telling him he looked "barely even human".

The nurse/wraith was a bit of a letdown.

The boys are going to be wanted for murder again, I'm thinking.

Oh and real nice of them to just leave Martin in there. Also, won't Martin end up being sent to the place for the "violent" crazies?

And the whole Sam-mad-all-the-time story. I dunno why but it bothers me.

So yeah, good stuff, bad stuff, but mostly just another day in the neighborhood for our boys.

Comment

Haha loved this episode most because the "Pudding!" part haha

Comment

i thought it was really good
              deff not the best but not the worst
              it was decent there were some very funny parts
              i give it a 8 :]

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰