Dean: Oh, so torn.

Comment

Dean pulls pants down: "Pudding!"

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15

best line of the season hands down

Comment

It wasn't really a "line", but am I the only one that cracked up when sam tapped dean on the nose and let out a "BOOOP!"???

Idk... it just cracked me up! but i was definitely a fan of the "oh, so torn..." and "PUDDING!!.... crazy works!" This totally felt like Folsom Prison Blues to me, but it's ok. I like the early seasons feeling throwback every once in a while!

Comment

when dean said "how did you talk me into this" it reminded me of when sam said the same thing in FPB. that was probably intentional.

Comment

(forget crazy woman's name, who kissed Dean then Sam); turns to Dean after kissing Sam - "I like him more now, he's bigger."

You could tell by Dean's face after she said that he was thinking "You wanna put that to the test?".

---------------------------------------------------------
              {not word for word, sorry}

Dean (looks at Sam after coming to his room, after failed attack on Dr) - "Sam, you ok?"
              Sam - "I'm more than OK."
              Dean - "They gave you medication."
              Sam - "Yep."
              Dean - "What'd they give you?"
              Sam (tries to think) - "Uhhm... everything." ; (says something else)
              Dean - "You always were a lousy drunk."
              Sam - (goes off on long 'drunken' spiel to Dean about everything, maybe finally going totally crazy instead of just partly so since S3 finales/S4 premiere) - "But it's ok, cause you're my brother and I love you."
              {Dean just looks at Sam and then Sam smirks and taps him on the nose with his finger}, "Boop!"
              Last edited by SVfan26; 01-22-2010, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Best line of the episode

Comment

Sam (while drugged up): "I am hhhawesomeh."

Comment

Originally posted by MarieJATW
                    It wasn't really a "line", but am I the only one that cracked up when sam tapped dean on the nose and let out a "BOOOP!"???

Idk... it just cracked me up! but i was definitely a fan of the "oh, so torn..." and "PUDDING!!.... crazy works!" This totally felt like Folsom Prison Blues to me, but it's ok. I like the early seasons feeling throwback every once in a while!
                    Originally posted by Chloe>All
                    Sam: Dude, you cannot hit that.
                    Dean: Oh, so torn.
                    Haven't laughed out loud during in episode as much as this since yellow fever! Brilliant!

Comment

"Spectaculacular."

Comment

I can't quote the whole scene, but I love the whole part when Sam and Dean first enter. Their conversation with the doctor in the beginning. "So, can you fix him up so we can go back to hunting monsters?"

Comment

Originally posted by seawolf24
                          I can't quote the whole scene, but I love the whole part when Sam and Dean first enter. Their conversation with the doctor in the beginning. "So, can you fix him up so we can go back to hunting monsters?"
                          "My brother's not evil. He was....high!"

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                            (forget crazy woman's name, who kissed Dean then Sam); turns to Dean after kissing Sam - "I like him more now, he's bigger."

You could tell by Dean's face after she said that he was thinking "You wanna put that to the test?".

---------------------------------------------------------
                            {not word for word, sorry}

Dean (looks at Sam after coming to his room, after failed attack on Dr) - "Sam, you ok?"
                            Sam - "I'm more than OK."
                            Dean - "They gave you medication."
                            Sam - "Yep."
                            Dean - "What'd they give you?"
                            Sam (tries to think) - "Uhhm... everything." ; (says something else)
                            Dean - "You always were a lousy drunk."
                            Sam - (goes off on long 'drunken' spiel to Dean about everything, maybe finally going totally crazy instead of just partly so since S3 finales/S4 premiere) - "But it's ok, cause you're my brother and I love you."
                            {Dean just looks at Sam and then Sam smirks and taps him on the nose with his finger}, "Boop!"

Second funniest moment. After Dean pulled down his pants and yelled, "Pudding!".

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎