No announcement yet.

Charlie Is Going To Be Forgotten Just Like Caitlin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Is Going To Be Forgotten Just Like Caitlin

Ever since Samuel conned Hiro and forced his hand to work for him because Samuel had Charlie trapped in time somewhere, we haven't heard one thing about her. Last night's episode was the first time Charlie was truly referenced but once Hiro was healed at the end of the episode, he still didn't make it clear that it was his mission to save Charlie. I would have assumed that once Ando fixed Hiro in the last episode, Hiro's immediate thought would be to save Charlie instead his first words were that they needed to stop Samuel Sullivan, but he left out the huge part which was to save Charlie. It seems to be that Charlie will be forgotten about just like Caitlin in Season 2 and will be trapped in time somewhere with no further reference to the character. This season is almost over and I still have a little of hope that Charlie will eventually be saved but I have a really bad feeling that she will not be. I just don't understand why it is so hard for the writers to maintain continuity. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Perhaps in the series finale Shelby will go to the Phantom Zone to rescue Charlie, Caitlyn, Lyle, and Claude and they will return with a vengeance and blow up NYC just to spite the plot.

Comment

I watched a Q&A video of the writers of Heroes and they said that Peter went to the future and rescued Caitlin in a unfilmed episode of Season 2.

I do wonder though about what would happen to her in the future having been left there and having that future change. Would she just stop existing with that future, change with the future, or somehow be automaticly sent back to her own time somehow?

Comment

maybe if there's a next season both charlie and caitlin will return from their time traps and charlie has acquired more power somehow and caitlin has also gotten herself some powers and they become a new supervillian team and they go after peter and hiro and cause problems as well for the rest of the cast. they're just angry they were left behind and forgotten.

Comment

I think Hiro has accepted that Samuel never really intended on giving her back to him. He, like myself, has accepted that she is as good as dead.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
            maybe if there's a next season both charlie and caitlin will return from their time traps and charlie has acquired more power somehow and caitlin has also gotten herself some powers and they become a new supervillian team and they go after peter and hiro and cause problems as well for the rest of the cast. they're just angry they were left behind and forgotten.
            they should be angry at the show's writers for forgetting about them.

Comment

she be back but no for good just few episode not a regular. remember she is a regular on glee, but i hope she stay on heroes & heroes writers plis find a way to bring adam monroe he was cool.

Comment

I hope not but I fear it's true. I really liked Charlie. Caitlin I was so-so on.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎