No announcement yet.

"Am I Scaring You?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Am I Scaring You?"

Samuel's outrage at the end of this was paramount and amazing. His eyes and face completely changed.

The pH balance of Sylar is becoming more basic whereas Samuel's is much more acidic at this point. Perfect!

at this point i really wanna see sylar take out samuel. i can't stand samuel. he's like the devil. maybe it'll take more than one individual to defeat samuel. sylar, and peter, matt maybe. i wanna know where ray park's character is in all this. i keep thinking he'll be the one to take over the carnival and become their new leader and run it the right way.

Comment

Oh yeah. I always forget about Edgar. I'm sure he'll come back.

Comment

I thought that effect was ridiculous. I almost laughed out loud. Honestly, impressive though the ground attacks are, a bullet in the noggin will still take him out. Yawn.

Comment

I wasn't that impressed by it. But i'm more disappointed that it seems they will use his knockback by Veronica ? to fuel his hatred towards humans.

Comment

Yea Samuel is an annoying villain. He reminds me of one of those little dogs that keep on biting your ankle. I find it kind of a stretch how the writers' built Sammy up to be this "bad ass villain you shouldn't mess with", when he can be killed like any ordinary man. Tracy Strauss just has to touch him and he'll kick the bucket. Sylar has an infinte number of ways to do him in; Noah just has to plant a bullet right between his eyes. Hiro can grab him and teleport him inside that coffin where Adam was. I mean, Edgar was about to off him in that episode when Hiro froze him, it's like taking candy from a baby. I can't wait for him to die, but I want an epic battle, for how they built him up it's only fitting.
            Last edited by shanemak; 01-20-2010, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I agree that Sam is as destructible as any one on this show (sans Claire and Sylar), but I think that is why we spent 10 weeks watching him be so charming. That is why we saw the manipulation he is capable of with Lydia and Hiro and everyone he once had his claws in. His power isn't necessarily in his indestructibility; but in his silver tongue. Oh yeah and he can bury you in a second.

Comment

he is really mad now. imagine all he did before was nothing comparing to what he's gonna do next i'm scared now

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎