No announcement yet.

Think there was some truth to what Sylar said

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think there was some truth to what Sylar said

When Sylar said she was just like him I was thinking maybe he was trying to tell Cliare he would be just like him if she had his powers. Who knows she probably would kill to get powers. She would probably been more of a vilgilante though. Thier background was simular but Cliare had loving parents, Sylar on the other hand did'nt. His uncle(who he thought was his dad) walk out on him and his adoptived mom tried to kill him when he showed her his powers. Seem like they're both afraid to open up to people. I got that one.

Originally posted by kp1984
    When Sylar said she was just like him I was thinking maybe he was trying to tell Cliare he would be just like him if she had his powers. Who knows she probably would kill to get powers. She would probably been more of a vilgilante though. Thier background was simular but Cliare had loving parents, Sylar on the other hand did'nt. His uncle(who he thought was his dad) walk out on him and his adoptived mom tried to kill him when he showed her his powers. Seem like they're both afraid to open up to people. I got that one.
    Sylar's situation reminds me of Dexter.

SPOILER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT
    FOR DEXTER SEASON 1

Witnessing something as a child that's really epic can pave the path of their life.

Sylar's case, seeing his mother killed by his dad.
    Dexter's case, seeing his mother killed by his dad.

Except, Dexter killed for in the name of justice whereas his brother killed like Sylar.

END SPOILER FOR DEXTER SEASON 1

Comment

Sylar also did'nt have powers at 15 but then again who knows. May have had powers back then just did'nt go around cutting skulls.

Comment

I am thinking again that they're trying to make Sylar good again and obviously Samuel is going to be the bad guy - the tables were turned hugely in this episode (which I long saw coming).

So yeah I also can see Sylar going up against Samuel which I think is going to be a pretty crazy fight. Their first "encounter" Sylar wasn't using his full power (wasn't trying to actually kill Samuel) but Samuel also wasn't raged like he is now, which I assume is going to bring out his full power pretty fast.

Comment

I know it seems geared up for Sylar to fight Samuel with Peter involved somehow. But why would Sylar actually want to kill Samuel even if he was good. I mean does Sylar really care about the bigger picture.....?

Comment

How is Sylar going to effectively fight Sammy if he succeeds in ridding himself of powers

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
              Sylar's situation reminds me of Dexter.

SPOILER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT
              FOR DEXTER SEASON 1

Witnessing something as a child that's really epic can pave the path of their life.

Sylar's case, seeing his mother killed by his dad.
              Dexter's case, seeing his mother killed by his dad.

Except, Dexter killed for in the name of justice whereas his brother killed like Sylar.

END SPOILER FOR DEXTER SEASON 1
              Dexter? I mean, I get what you're saying about the dead mom thing and effed up childhood, sure. But like you said, Dexter kills in the name of justice. Dexter would kill Sylar, if he could.

And also, Dexter has meaningful relationships with those close to him. Sure, he is always detached, but he ends up with the love of his life without killing her. Sylar kills Elle as soon as he finds out more about himself.....

I guess Dexter could have turned into Sylar if he didn't have Harry to guide him at such a young age.

Comment

Um, Dexter's dad didnt kill his mom... or did I totally miss or forget something?

He just saw the Mom killed.

Comment

something has to happen to might make sylar want to kill samuel. sylar is having trouble killing now so it'll take something to make him wanna kill.

i just hope they're not gonna pull a season 1 finale where they were making fans wait with anticipation for a huge fight between peter and sylar and all we got were a few punches and getting hit with a meter pole and then hiro stepping in and impaling sylar with a sword. wow what a let down. i was expecting a huge battle with all their powers and nothing. they better do something epic with sylar/peter/samuel. and none of it better be offscreen too.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                    something has to happen to might make sylar want to kill samuel. sylar is having trouble killing now so it'll take something to make him wanna kill.

i just hope they're not gonna pull a season 1 finale where they were making fans wait with anticipation for a huge fight between peter and sylar and all we got were a few punches and getting hit with a meter pole and then hiro stepping in and impaling sylar with a sword. wow what a let down. i was expecting a huge battle with all their powers and nothing. they better do something epic with sylar/peter/samuel. and none of it better be offscreen too.
                    Agreed.

And yes, Dexter's mom was killed by a druglord's goonies. Not his father.

Comment

The only way peter can level the playing field with sylar is if he takes the haitians ability again but it may not work on sylar the second time around cos sylar is in someways like goku from DBZ when he is attacked first he doesnt fall for the same trick the second time because his body gets stronger.

Comment

maybe but u never know with sylar, i mean writers

Comment

I think they are running out of ideas with Sylar. He keeps flip flopping and what not. He's good, hes bad, he has a gf, he wants a friend etc. Next he'll turn evil be seasons end and in season four he'll want a kid. Then a 401k, house with a white picket fence etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎