No announcement yet.

Ratings for "Pass/Fail"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for "Pass/Fail"

Discuss the ratings for "Pass/Fail" here.

Fast Nationals Share

4.2 Est.

Comment

With a two hour 24 I think the ratings will be as low as last weak. I really hope it does well on iTunes and that a lot of people buy the season on DVD. I'll be so pissed if we get a cliff hanger for a series finale.

Comment

I think its fairly obvious that a show like Heroes wont be renewed for a 5th season on NBC (of all networks) with a so far season average of 5 million viewers. The only reason Smallville is still on the air, is that people still like it, not many people even care about heroes anymore its just past it, Season One Season One Season One, wtf happened to this show 3 seasons of everything going down hill. Im still tuning in but I just cant watch another year of this, tie it up finish it before we forget about how good it used to be....

Comment

The ratings were pathetic. They've dropped below 4 million. I'm convinced we're going to be left with a cliff hanger this season and the series will end like that. Hopefully though they'll be at least given a few more episodes in order to end the series right, that's the only reason I'm praying for a 5th season, or at least a mini-series ending the show. Even the forums on here are getting less crowded.

Comment

i can believe it guys. 2 & half men make over 16 millions the bachelor make over 10 & icarly make over 11 what happened to americans they like to watched shows that don't required a brain. heroes is a better show than all those put together.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎