Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pass/Fail" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty...... They had better not kill off Hiro

Wolfman movie? Groovy

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Yay Hiro!!!
    Last edited by STFanatic; 01-18-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yay hiro lives

Comment

No way! Mama healed him?

Comment

rejection does bad things to people

FINALLY CLAIRS DAD FINALLY END THIS?!
          Last edited by ajac; 01-18-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

lol, objection your honor, he's quoting the opening of quatom leap. Damn. I miss Adam. haha

Comment

I loved that line, when Hiro was saying that I said to my wife, "He is quoting Quantum Leap again".

Comment

lol that part was so hilarious. "Objection, he's quoting the opening to Quantum Leap" lol

That was an interesting way to bring back Hiro's father, mother, and Adam.

It was a good episode. Although it looks like Sylar is going to try to kill Matt Parkman again, and possibly his family. Is it just me or every episode or two, they make it seem like one of the heroes is going to die or more? Are they setting us up for more deaths to come aside from Nathan's second death?

I had a feeling that woman would reject Samuel. All pretense that he has any good in him is lost. I wonder how they will stop him. During one the previous weeks previews they made it out as if Sylar was going to become a hero (I guess because he was 'impotent' when it came to killing people). But it looks like he is as bad as ever at this point, so not sure if that will happen.

Comment

Sylar was just trying to get Matt to purge all his abilities the only way he knows how, by force.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎