Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Disciple" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i liked this episode alot tonight. a very solid episode to return on. everyone was well in the episode and it wasnt to much for one over the other. ollie/mia/dark archer was spilt well and the lois/clark/chloe/zod stuff was good. So cant wait for jsa next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincessKent
      okay so what the frack is up with oliver pining over lois... umm move on dude
      Funny that's what clark did with Lana.....

Comment

• i love the face clark makes after he's hit with that axe in legion

Comment

• yea totally those towers are built pretty dam fast in smallville universe. though i seen places get built pretty fast in person. so its all about the crew.

Comment

• I really like Mia! She is now my second fav character! I hope she sticks around.

This epi was really fine... we have something for everyone.

Comment

• I really hope that when all is said and done, they make it so the red sun is not harnessed but they find a way to harness the yellow sun to repower Zod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawnofnight
                Funny that's what clark did with Lana.....
                He so not did this. Every time that person hooked up with someone else, Clark tried at least to let her be.

Comment

• I have to say this. If Clark is ignoring the tower after what he saw in Lois' memories from the future, I'll be annoyed. He better be prepared for that as he essentially got a huge spoiler.

What I'm hoping for is Clark giving them a chance while having a backup plan in place in case Zod goes through with the tower.

I'm a little surprised Clark isn't following Zod and doing recon on him and the other Kandorians. But with all of the Ollie-drama (which was awesome), I guess he couldn't do both.

Comment

• here's hoping tonight episode gets good ratings all around. since we held between 2.4-2.7million viewers for overnight numbers i am hoping for at least 2.5 million. that would be a good number to come back on.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

well maybe he has been we dont know how much time has taken place between pandora and disciple. they did say clark was helping they asslimate with the humans. Plus i am sure ollie/chloe wont let clark forget about the towers.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

though seeing the towers being built was a pretty good shot. and i want to know what that rao symbol means.
                    Last edited by superspider02; 01-29-2010, 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Rao is the sun god of Krypton
                      It is a nice annalogy to what the towers become for the yellow sun making it red

Comment

• totally good point there.

Comment

• Yeah

Okay That Was Wow....

Comment

• I missed tonight's episode. Anyone know where I can watch it?

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
                              oh lois is shot.
                              Why would she run?! Does she really think she could outrun an arrow? Some of these girls are so stupid! GET IN YOUR CAR!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Canary
                              Very Sexy
                              I love how when he yells his upper lip gets higher, perfect lip muscles, yum

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Vordigan
                              I have Fios so i can go back and use captions, it's awsome.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Canary
                              what did chloe just say? i diden't hear it my sound cut out
                              Looks like our green archer isn't so green anymore
                              Last edited by edgecity; 01-30-2010, 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• soooo when does the CD to AJ start???

I think it could be Monday ... create some anticipation for the legendary even

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎