No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries Credits

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Diaries Credits

Credits I made for Vampire Diaries. Only problem is I forgot to include Jeremy. Oops. Maybe eventually I'll fix it.

great video but shouldn't the order go Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and then Ian Somerhalder rather than having Ian at the end still very good though i like the music that goes with it i also think you forgot tyler lockwood (Michael Trevino)

Comment

I guess I did leave him out, though for some reason I just never saw him as main cast. (before people correct me, I know he's supposed to be, it's just a personal thing)

And I left Ian at the end in the same manner that a lot of shows will put the most popular actor at the end, not having anything to do with billing order. But thanks for commenting! Again, when I fix it I'll add Tyler and Jeremy.

Comment

New version! This one's made using only footage shown post-hiatus (so still no Tyler), but Jeremy and Aunt Jenna both made it & I personally upgraded Alaric and Anna both to having credits just because I like their characters and well, I made it.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicalDisorder
          New version! This one's made using only footage shown post-hiatus (so still no Tyler), but Jeremy and Aunt Jenna both made it & I personally upgraded Alaric and Anna both to having credits just because I like their characters and well, I made it.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/logic...rder/videos/2/
          Great job! I love the song choice.

Comment

Wheeee, made new ones for my current favorite show. New song cuz I felt like a change. We'll try it on youtube and see how long it takes them to take it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75FmvrJEX90

Comment

I like your opening credts. Good stuff

Comment

I would love to see opening credits using the song "On Wings Of Lead" by Bleeding Through.

The intro lyrics
                nothing was supposed to hurt like this.
                missing you was always one more kiss.
                now there's nothing that i can do.
                one more nail in the coffin, and it's all for you.
                and the chorus part

the day will break on this saddest day, so don't let me wake.
                i've heard this all before, and i've seen this over and over again.
                don't let me wake.
                Mixed together would make a great song for TVD credits. It seems to fit with the show.

Comment

Flawless! I absolutely love the musical score.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎