No announcement yet.

Sylar Kissing Claire...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar Kissing Claire...

Do you think Claire enjoyed the Kiss? Sylar will know since he has the deepest desire power now? Do you think Sylar is actually trying to turn good, or is this just another Temporary thing with him.

To be honest, that kissing scene in the trailer was kind of hot, I don't know. I just hope he doesn't try to rape her.

I'm pretty sure the whole point is Sylar is forcing himself on her...I don't think it will go into full-blown rape, though.

Comment

Claire did not enjoy the kiss. She had no incentive to be intimiate with Sylar. He was threatening to her family. Putting family before herself is what she did. Because she was not very self-centered.

Sylar was trying to turn good. But he had a hard time doing that. His faux-mother lied to him while not accepting a future where he is normal. Alone is what he felt. Nobody could get underneath his skin and crawl into that emotional vulnerability he avoided. He was a survivor wanting to protect himself from untrustworthy people. I don't take him as a rapist, though.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎