No announcement yet.

Best episode of the season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best episode of the season

Well its been a while since i posted here but was curious what other people thought of this episode. Personally i think it was the best episode of the season it reminded me of how heroes used to be and should be. Seriously , the writers lately seem to be infactuated with clare and sylar they been getting way to much airtime.

I'd probably need to go back and watch them all again to be sure. But I think it probably was the best episode this season. It did somehow kinda bring back the feeling of how Heroes used to be. I liked how they almost started to focus on Peter for once. I actually thought, for like a minute, Heroes was going to get good again, then it--well, it just didn't.

Originally posted by tigerstyle
    the writers lately seem to be infactuated with clare and sylar they been getting way to much airtime.
    I don't know about Sylar, but they have been obsessed with Claire. There were episodes where I couldn't even tell I was watching Heroes, because the whole episode was about Claire's pointless college life.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎