No announcement yet.

Kensei!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kensei!!!

Woot! Going by the last trailer, Kensei is back for at least one ep next week. I'm finally counting the hours till a new heroes ep again.

Hell yea! I can't wait till next episode. But I hope Kensei isn't only back for just next episode.

Comment

Hiro and Adam will have a sword fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by targis; 01-13-2010, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        Hell yea! I can't wait till next episode. But I hope Kensei isn't only back for just next episode.
        Me too! But considering the haziness of the that portion of the trailer and the huge fact that Hiro's pappy was in it and playing a judge while Kensei appeared to be playing the prosecuter trying to convict Hiro of selfishly misusing his powers... I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a dream/vision of what's going through Hiro's head while he's seriously laying on death's door.

Bare in mind I don't remember seeing any spoilers of this and I haven't really been keeping up on them, so it's just a total guess for me. So if it is just a dream or whatever in his head, then Kensei might not be comming back beyond this ep, BUT I hope he is and the dream is a gearing up to remind everyone who Kensei/Adam is for when he DOES come back. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by targis
        Hiro and Adam will have a sword fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        That'd be sweet if they did. Adam should totally win though since he's had 400 years exp but... Hiro is the good guy. Blah. lol
        Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 01-13-2010, 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

adam is now gone. hiro has conquered his past and put it behind him. it's time to move on. now hiro must go and find his true love and maybe remind peter that there's a girl out there somewhere that he forgot all about and get him to time travel and save her if she still exists. which i doubt.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎