No announcement yet.

Blue Kryptonite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Kryptonite

Was just thinking how did Jor-El know to call it Kryptonite? isnt that something they came up with on earth?

Jor-El had been to earth before, and another Kryptonian scientist Dax-Ur was on earth experimenting with the effects of Kryptonian crystals/compounds on a planet with a yellow sun. Not sure if Dax-Ur ever returned to Krypton, or spoke to Jor-El, but he may have sent the information back to the other scientist on Krypton.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      Jor-El had been to earth before, and another Kryptonian scientist Dax-Ur was on earth experimenting with the effects of Kryptonian crystals/compounds on a planet with a yellow sun. Not sure if Dax-Ur ever returned to Krypton, or spoke to Jor-El, but he may have sent the information back to the other scientist on Krypton.
      Oh yeah but what I mean is why would he call it Kryptonite if that was an earth made up word for the rocks?

Comment

I'm not too familiar with the early seasons...why did Clark and everyone start calling it kryptonite?

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
          I'm not too familiar with the early seasons...why did Clark and everyone start calling it kryptonite?
          From what we can remember Virgil Swann told him about the planet Krypton and then after a while he suddenly just started calling it Kryptonite.
          Last edited by Stebob1984; 01-12-2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎