Collapse
No announcement yet.

#3-3 "Chuck vs. the Angel of Death"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...this season is off to a great start!! Hope it keeps up!

Comment

If that promo hadnt come on, I may have teared up a bit, I was genuinly worried for a min that they killed awesome, and why was the assasin not killed, or locked up, etc. hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by h-rob
        If that promo hadnt come on, I may have teared up a bit, I was genuinly worried for a min that they killed awesome, and why was the assasin not killed, or locked up, etc. hmmmm
        Me too!! From the look on Sara's face and the way they looked at Ellie I thought he was dead...I was like NOOOOO...So glad I was wrong!

Comment

^^ Me too!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

That was a really good episode, they really slowed down Chuck and Sarah though, they arent even cover dating, but the conversations they had with Ellie and Awesome, I liked a lot.
          Last edited by h-rob; 01-11-2010, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Someone probably already said this, but to say this episode was awesome is an understatement .

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Yeah, part of me thought Awesome had been killed too. Part of me figured he would be just kidnapped.
            Last edited by Vergon6; 01-11-2010, 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

That was a really good episode, they really slowed down Chuck and Sarah though, they arent even cover dating, but the conversations they had with Ellie and Awesome, I liked a lot.

Yeah, but they've at least improved from the first two episodes where they could hardly stand in the same room together...at least they're getting back on track.

Comment

Wow, this episode was awesome!

Comment

am i the only one who noticed chuck's "don't touch anything" line being a callback to the second season when he was the newbie in the castle?

also, yah think that black couple that always has their anniversary ruined is gonna make a cameo this season, i mean they were in twice last season, its become like a thing along with the colon joke :P

Comment

I have to admit that this was a strange episode to watch. The absence of the Buy More crew was not something that I was expecting. That being said, we finally got an episode that focused on Ellie and Awesome, which I don't have a problem with.

Comment

Dude.

Comment

Joseph! Well I guess he survived Samuel after all and escaped from Heroes to assasinate someone on Chuck.

Anyway loving this episode.

Comment

Liked this episode. I liked that it focused on Awesome and Ellie, who I much prefer to Buy Morians. Thought Chuck was a little ooc in the begining compaired to the last episode.

The "Just Friends" part didn't bother me. It was obvious by their body language that they were not "just friends". And at least they are agreeing to have something real. Sarah asked "What do friends do?" - this was new for them - having a real friendship. It is something to build on at least.

Comment

Casey as been awesomein each episode so far. First the machine gun then the uncle John disguise and then his blood being in a commy. He's hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                              The "Just Friends" part didn't bother me. It was obvious by their body language that they were not "just friends". And at least they are agreeing to have something real. Sarah asked "What do friends do?" - this was new for them - having a real friendship. It is something to build on at least.

Thats true, they will build on the friend relationship, but it also allows them to date like with Kristens and Brandons characters. At least it wont be as angsty, well I dont think it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                                Dr. Chuck!

Casey (Adam Baldwin) has AB blood.
                                Casey's blood type is ab negative whereas I have ab positive blood that said I don't really know the differences in the blood types other then some are harder to find then others and that you can only give people blood of a certain type when then need it.

And random thing we were talking about bloodtypes at work today a few minutes before I got out of work and came home to watch chuck in wich casey ended up being used to give blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎