No announcement yet.

Series 3 Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series 3 Wishlist

So series two has been and gone, and with filming set to start in March/April for Series Three this year I can only wonder what the new series will bring

My Wishlist:

~Morgana/Merlin interaction-I have no idea how they will react when they next see each other * I know that it might possibly break my heart though*
    ~Lancelot back for another eppi-but I want it centered around Lancelot and Arthur *no Arthur/Gwen/Lancelot entanglements* of course Merlin will be there too.
    ~Freya's return-because Johnny Capps said she will be returning thus more Merlin and Freya.
    ~Morgause.
    ~Another eppi like 1.10 (my fave epi of series one)
    ~*just a cute little thing* to see Arthur help Gwen of a horse *swoons*
    ~To see how the Arthur/Gwen relationship pans out * I have a load of senarios*
    ~Merlin's secret coming out by halfway threw the series or by the end of it.

Morgana being trained to use the full ability of her dark powers

Morgana becoming the main foe and everyone knowing about it

Finding out more about Merlin and this so called Ancient Magic bloodline

Arthur Finding out about Merlins secret half way through but not telling Merlin he knows

Comment

/\THIS.

and OMG EXCALIBUR! how could I forget that! :P

Comment

-Dark!Merlin please.
        -Lancelot as the MAN that he is, not he lovesick puppy. I want a real sword fight not over Gwen.
        -Merlin/Arthur brotherhood connection (delete the slash!)
        -Uther's fall
        -Dark!Merlin
        -Morgana/Morgause sisterhood connection
        -Mordred
        -Dark!Merlin
        -Merlin/Freya love connection

And, did I mention Dark!Merlin?

Comment

Oooooooo Dark Merlin!!! *me wants!!!* YUP when Lancelot comes back please don't have any romantic entanglements let's see him be who he is also want Arthur/Lancelot bonding time cause we havn't had a lot!

Comment

I have not seen all of season 2 yet so I have no idea who Freya is, ect. but Dark Merlin sounds really cool.
            1 order of Dark Merlin please.
            -Lyonesse
            -More creatures
            -More Druids
            -A faraway quest (like overseas or something.)
            -More powerful Morgana.
            -A glimpse of the future.
            -A new character (preferrably evil)
            -More two-parter episodes like Beauty and the Beast.
            -Arthur discovering Merlin's secret.
            -And most importantly, more respect towards Merlin on Arthur's part. I want to see the shoe on the other foot.

Comment

And Dark!Merlin isn't even dark Merlin. This dark Merlin I refer to is actually the real Merlin, who the cute actor dude isn't playing right. Or is it the script writer's fault? Either way, I don't care. I want to the real Merlin to come out.

Yes, the one with the staff, attitude, and ace up his sleeve.

Comment

I think I'd like some more Arthur/Gwen

Yeah, Dark!Merlin sounds pretty good. Before I wanted him with Morgana, now I'm leaning towards Freya, though lately I've been thinking that Merlin should end up with no one because Merlin has no equal. Romance is when you can connect with someone on many levels and who could Merlin really connect with with his power?

I suppose Morgana and Freya are both sorceresses. Maybe there could turn out to be something there.

Comment

Oh! And for Mordred to return of course. He told Merlin that he could never forgive or forget that "Emorys" attempted to kill him. Maybe they'll bring him back when he's older.

Comment

Originally posted by pennyfic
                    Oh! And for Mordred to return of course. He told Merlin that he could never forgive or forget that "Emorys" attempted to kill him. Maybe they'll bring him back when he's older.
                    Yep, I would LOVE Mordred to come back aswell, he's so dark and mysterious and when he's on the screen he's a tad bit hypnotising with those very blue eyes, but I heard that the boy who plays Mordred 'Asa Butterfield' has been cast in a movie so I don't know if that'll take up all his time, who knows but yeah when he comes back he always fills me with dread and intrigue.

Comment

A little touch of Merlin x Morgana, although how that will be possible I don't know.

And Morgause/Morgana hearing about "Emrys" and being scared of him while mocking Merlin. :P It would be really hilerious.

Comment

I too hope we see Mordred again. What I'd also like to see, is Arthur going off on a quest for the Holy Grail. And Merlin getting mad....yeah. like he did in "once and future queen" when he talked back to Gaius. But maybe more angrier. I'd love to see Freya the lady of the lake come back....SHE could give Arthur his rightful sword. (Excalibur)

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎