No announcement yet.

Nathan's Wife?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan's Wife?

It just dawned on me, why wasn't Nathan's wife (Heidi) and sons (Simon & Monty Petrelli) at the funeral?

Originally posted by STFanatic
    It just dawned on me, why wasn't Nathan's wife (Heidi) and sons (Simon & Monty Petrelli) at the funeral?
    I think I saw them there. Heidi had a black veil and the two boys were sitting next to her on the front row. They didn't show any interaction between them and Angela, Peter, or Claire.

I am not sure but I thought Heidi should have got the flag.

Comment

Heidi should have. I am pretty sure I saw them there as well, if only for a second.

Comment

I am watching the replay on the G4 network, I am gonna look close.

I do know Rena Sofer was not credited for the episode.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

I just watched the funeral scene again, they do show a woman wearing a veil sitting with the two boys, but it doesn't show her close or long enough to make out who it is, I assume it is his wife since she is the only one there with a veil.
        Last edited by STFanatic; 01-05-2010, 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

there were there a the funeral heidi with simon & monty next to angela & later going upstairs but the funny thing u can't see heidi face

Comment

Originally posted by futurepeter
            there were there a the funeral heidi with simon & monty next to angela & later going upstairs but the funny thing u can't see heidi face
            Yeah maybe they just had a extra play her.

Comment

it was an extra playing nathan's wife. at the funeral you can see a woman all in black and the two boys walking off with her. they were near angela in the background. at the burial they were there too.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎