Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauren "The iron maiden"

The Chef called her the iron maiden.

I think it could refer to a ability.

I do believe she has one because she worked with Noah at Primatech and it was "one of us, one of them" when they worked together and Noah dosen't have a power.

I don't think she has an ability at all. The chef called her "Iron Maiden" because it seems as if she was a strict employee at Primatech and was basically a hardass who would do anything to get the job done. When she pulled Noah away from Edgar, she even said that she was once an iron maiden but she has changed and Noah needs to adopt more peaceful tactics rather than the malicious ones that she used as an iron maiden. Nothing ability related.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
      I don't think she has an ability at all. The chef called her "Iron Maiden" because it seems as if she was a strict employee at Primatech and was basically a hardass who would do anything to get the job done. When she pulled Noah away from Edgar, she even said that she was once an iron maiden but she has changed and Noah needs to adopt more peaceful tactics rather than the malicious ones that she used as an iron maiden. Nothing ability related.
      Maybe she dosen't have a power.
      Last edited by targis; 01-05-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

they work for the company but not together she's human & she never use a power against eli she just fought like a human agent, just like noah did.

Comment

I'm fairly sure she doesn't have an ability. I get the whole "one of us one of them" thing. That being said it is fairly easy to explain why she was with Noah at the Burnt Toast Diner. Primatech was in Odessa. So was the diner and Claire's school. So it'd be reasonable that she'd be there. Plus he was technically on assignment trying to get Sylar but it was not like he was in New York tracking one of the Petrellis. If Lauren was there with him you could make a case that she was his partner and therefore had an ability but she was not. All she had was the hots for Noah. Plus we already know that Rene (The Haitian) was his partner at that time.
          Last edited by samwinchestermustdie; 07-09-2013, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎