No announcement yet.

Sylar has mastered empathetic mimicry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar has mastered empathetic mimicry

There is no telling what powers he has now. He could have all the carnie's powers.

Well he only demonstrated Lydia's ability, and it didn't show him interact with anyone else besides Samuel and Doyle, and if he had Samuel's powers, I would think he'd own the entire carnival.

Comment

I still don't think Sylar has mastered empathic mimicry to the level Peter had. Sylar is able to mimic abilities now, but he doesn't do it to everyone within a certain radius of him like Peter did. Sylar has to focus to do it. I doubt he has gained any other Carnie Powers, but maybe he'll suprise us and pull out some terrakinesis. It's possible but more likely that we'll see him absorb abilities.

Comment

sylar mimicry is like peter's but he touch copy & hold the power. i hope peter will do the same too.

Comment

Such B.S.!!! The writers let Sylar have the empathy power AND the power he has always had to take it by force. Meanwhile Peter "season one badass" can only have one power. It's so frustrating. At least Samuel was able to handle him handily.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎