Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryans Cut/Scar

Ok...i have been thinking about this last night...Yeah, i couldn't sleep
    Sometimes the strangest things come to your mind at times like that -.-;

Ryan was cut quite badly on his lower arm, the cut going almost from elbow to wrist and quite deep too.
    There is no way Valerie would not have seen the bandage so one is to assume he told her he went the hospital and had it taken care of so she wouldn't want to tend to his wound.
    Now the next day he goes to Angelo and has it fixed, and shortly after he sits with Valerie in the livingroom.
    She asks about the cut anfd he just simply pulls his sleeve up and shows her the scar.
    Now....
    How is it Valerie never wonderd that a cut that bad is healed up in less than 24 hours?
    A hospital doesn't pull stitches out for at least 1-2 weeks after, depending on how deep the cut.
    Considering the look of his scar, you only get one like that with a very serious cut that needed alot stitching.
    There were no stitches, no bloodcrusted line as one has for a long time after getting a cut stitched, no swelling of the surrounding skin or redness as it usualy happens.
    It just doesn't make sense.
    And if i had been Valerie, i would certainly have wonderd how he healed up so completly in less than 24 hours.

At one point I figured Valerie was a Visitor herself which would explain the not-asking (but Ryan wouldn't know the truth)... but that's kind of contradicted with her going to the clinic in Episode 4. That would have solved the not-asking bit.

Comment

Well, it is still possible she might be one.
      Because if she is, they wouldn't wonder about her being pregnant with a visitor child.
      I mean...there is no way they wouldn't have noticed the kid not being completly human.
      Perhaps her mentioning the clinic is a way to get close to Tyler?
      Tyler wanting to help her.
      She knows about the problems he has, so maybe she tries to be a friend to Tyler and try to drive a wedge between him and his mother.
      More than it already is.
      It seems a bit convinient that Ryan's fiance is the doctor Tyler seeks out.
      Maybe there is a reason why she is responsible for him.
      All part of a big plan?
      Since Lisa said Tyler is the one, maybe Valerie has a mission...getting close to Tyler, being a part.

It would also explain how Valerie got pregnant perhaps.
      Because human and reptilian DNA shouldn't be compatible.
      Does she really love Ryan?
      Or is she perhaps sent to him on a mission to find out where John May is?
      And Tyler is a part in it all.

AHH so many questions
      No wonder i can't sleep at night

Comment

At first I thought it was possible for Valerie to be a V in disguise but then I looked at the main cast and noticed that if she were going to be one, we would only have one female main character on the show who's human compared to 3 female Visitors and that would probably be a bit too much. Sadly, Valerie has been coming across like an airhead because the writers are dumbing her down for the sake of plot. This is also why I'm hoping we'll find out that she has cheated on him. That way, we can explain why she's not even a little bit curious about his obvious secretiveness and odd behaviour -- she doesn't want him looking into her business.

Comment

That does make sense in a way. Though it would be sad.
          However...why did she go trough his things then, being worried something was wrong if she didn't care?
          I just think something isn't quite right when it comes to her.
          It's a feeling i can't shake.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎