Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Lois get pregnant with future Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is one thing I am in full agreement with everyone here about.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
      Yes, there are enough stories to be told on SV without bringing babies into the world. I'm not against Lois and Clark having a baby but not on Smallville.
      I agree with that. Anyway, I donīt think weīll see any of that in SV. Personally, I like the idea of existing the possibility of having kids, but weīd need 5 seasons more to fit that well.

Ah! And Iīve being thinking about if Lois can get pregnant with Clark... As Lois said "Anything is possible" and, if Iīm not wrong magic can affect Clark, canīt it? So, If Zatannah wanted... she could make that possible, couldnīt she?

Comment

Lois can already get pregnant. I don't think the Kawatchi indians had magic.
        That said, It's Zatanna.
        If Zatanna wished, I'm certain she could make Clark grow breasts..but that's not exactly something she'd do.
        Mostly because Clarkette would probably exile her into the Phantom Zone.

Comment

Lois could have gotten pregnant but I think it is pretty evident on the show that she isnt. Since savior I thinka tleast 3mos have passed possibly 4.
          I like the idea of Superman*Lois having a bio child so I didnt mind mini CLark in Superman REturns. The only thing I hated was that it wasnt evident if Lois knew from day one who his father was.
          Back to Smallville, good gawd if she was pregnant, which she isn't, it would be the worse way to do it. Lois does not need to be a mother at this point, and Clark doesnt need to be involved with a mini half Kryptonian and teaching him how not to fly.

Comment

She can get pregnant IMO but I don't think the writers of the show will include that angle in this season or the next. But hey, it's fiction, anything can happen, if Edward got Bella pregnant then why not Lois?

Comment

I think a pregnancy between the two is possible based on how Smallville is written. However, I don't think it's something that should or would be explored on the show. Even Lana's supposed pregnancy was a hoax.
              I will be tickled to see the two date and possibly become engaged by the series' end. Which I hope is after season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                Back to Smallville, good gawd if she was pregnant, which she isn't, it would be the worse way to do it. Lois does not need to be a mother at this point, and Clark doesnt need to be involved with a mini half Kryptonian and teaching him how not to fly.

Comment

That's assuming his son or daughter could fly.
                  His child may be utterly mortal.

Which in a way would be bad for him, because outliving your children is not good. Which he would. By about 5 billion years.

I'd like for Lois and Clark to be a couple, but the thing everyone forgets is Clark will eventually be alone.
                  Superman will die only if he decided to stand on the Earth at the moment the sun contracts and explodes at the end of it's red giant phase...

Comment

There are hundreds of planets with yellow suns aren't there? Plus he did bring Lois back. Can't he just have Jor-El give her powers so she lives forever as well? Just don't do a Lana and make it so she absorbs kryptonite.

Comment

Can't he just have Jor-El give her powers so she lives forever as well?
                      Yeah, if he felt like being with Lois for however long it takes for all the Yellow suns to die. Something on the order of 2 trillion years, I believe.

Believe me, no one wants a 2 trillion year marriage.
                      That said, how do two atheists get married anyway? Does Clark have Jor-El do it?

Also, for Yellow sun planets, if you do the calculation, there are uh, I don't know, something on the order of 10 to the 12th power yellow stars in the sky.
                      I should add that all of them are between 1.5 and 9 billion years old.

Comment

Since we're on discussing this topic, you guys should read my fan fic called, "I didn't know I was pregnant" It discusses what would happen if Lois did come back from the future pregnant with Clark's baby, and how it effects their relationship. Chapter 9 is now up. Here's the trailer

Comment

Originally posted by fan of the man
                          I know some of the purist would not approve, because it is outside the norm of the Older Superman, but as someone said Byran Singer made him the father of Lois's son in Superman Return.

But to me it would be funny, Lois begin to have morning sickness and goes to the doctor and finds out she is pregnant. The panick set in When? Who? and How? Then Clark finds out and he knows but because of his secret it can't tell her, so he becomes the most supportive Boy friend ever. Lois knows it's not Clark, because all they have done is kiss and held hands. I know alot people would not like it, but it would be funny!!!
                          Maybe that is what the writers are pitching for season 10! j/k! This is Superman we're dealing with here. Let's leave him with some dignity after his Smallville run.

I think the pregnancy angle could be interesting but only if it prompts Clark to man up and divulge his secret to Lois once and for all. Then she has all the information she needs in that kind of situation.

Comment

I think she could but I don't think the writers and producers would want SV to go that way, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                              Believe me, no one wants a 2 trillion year marriage.

Comment

My 2 cents

LnC seemed to point to them having children in the future.

When Lois was holding the baby superman, she said she hadn't much practice holding babies, HG Wells said "O you will have". Tempest wanted to kill the Baby Kal-el b/c in the future, LnC descendents would creative Utopia. You have to have children to have descendents.

Also during the 4th Season of LnC, Dr. Kline tells Superman that he can't have children with a earth female. They are devastated. Lois goes to her father who on that series was a cutting edge Doctor. They tell him that Clark is Superman and give him the results from Dr. Kline. There is a scene where Dr. Lane is reviewing the test results and saying under his breath "this is shineola" meaning that he does not agree with the test results. But before he can talk to Lois or Clark, the memory of those events are wiped from his mind.
                                I feel if they had a 5th season like they were promised, the whole issue of a baby would have been addressed and LnC would have had their greatest desire and stated a family.
                                If Superman can have a wife, why can't he also have a child to complete the family while also saving the world.
                                He is married, has a home life and still saves the world. I don't see the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎