Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Lois get pregnant with future Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidB1111
    Could you remember something that according to the Universe itself, never happened?
    In DCU, yes sometimes you can.
    Last edited by Exedore; 12-05-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

This is a confusing question indeed but I am going to go with Yes they can have a kid together in Smallville and yes i think Lois if she got pregnant would still be pregnant

Comment

Hmm, Morbo? What do you think?
        "Morbo says: Time travel doesn't work that way, Lois Clone!"
        That stated, maybe she still would be, but to be honest, Super Baby making is not one of Clark's abilities. Last time I checked, there's a period of time where pregnancy is possible.
        The remainder of the month, if it happens, it's done by Immaculate Conception.

Comment

Originally posted by snookie16
          What many people forget with the Movies is that Clark did give up his powers for a little bit when he slept with Lois in the second Superman Movie. That is what I picked up from Superman Returns that Jason was a result of that even though Lois does not remember the incident. I did not know that about the baby in Lois and Clark the New Adventures of Superman series finale and I loved the show.
          That was Lester's cut when he lost his power to be with Lois in Donner's cut Clark makes love with Lois with his powers. Plus, in SR we end up seeing Jason using his power when he saves Lois.
          Last edited by LoveHurts38; 12-05-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hey I have a fan fic that messes around with this theory...check it out...if you want!
            Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

Complicated subject...In Smallville, I would say that with Clark being depowered, he could have a baby with Lois in the future (example, Dax-Ur depowered with blue K having a child). I would also say that when Lois came back to the present, the future changes and if she were pregnant, the baby would also cease to exist as soon as she travels back...I just can't fathom Lois pregnant in the present from future Clark. That would be a storyline to stay away from.

Comment

^I could care less about Lois getting pregnant or not. What I'm curious about is whether all the physiological effects of having sex with future Clark were carried over to the present time. Because that being the case, the Clois sex happened only to Lois and not to Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
                  ^I could care less about Lois getting pregnant or not. What I'm curious about is whether all the physiological effects of having sex with future Clark were carried over to the present time. Because that being the case, the Clois sex happened only to Lois and not to Clark.
                  If the future doesn't exist, maybe the love making doesn't exist either except for memories and now Lois doesn't remember. In other words physically it never happened.
                  Last edited by SnowBird; 12-05-2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

^Good, that's how it's supposed to be.

Comment

Is everyone forgetting the Kawatche people? Kyla and Professor Willowbrook? Their bloodline came from a native american woman and a kryptonian from 500 years ago.

Comment

Hey, let's all agree that Lois isn't pregnant. That said, it's not impossible.

But a majority of time travel theories make that impossible.

Also, if Sex has physiological effects, doesn't that mean it's a bad thing?

I mean, cancer has Physiological effects!

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                          I would also say that when Lois came back to the present, the future changes and if she were pregnant, the baby would also cease to exist as soon as she travels back...I just can't fathom Lois pregnant in the present from future Clark. That would be a storyline to stay away from.
                          I am glad that the writers did not follow this story line. However, it would not be inconsistent with this version of the Superman story for it to be possible. We have the legend of the Kawatchee people and the other Kryptonian de-powered by Kryptonite having a human family. So it is possible in this Superman universe. But your time travel theory making the baby vanish is not consistent with the story. If Lois's time travel back could erase the pregnancy it would also have erased the future Alia as she travelled back.

So I say it would have been entirely possible for Lois to get pregnant and I am very happy the writers did not go there.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                            Complicated subject...In Smallville, I would say that with Clark being depowered, he could have a baby with Lois in the future (example, Dax-Ur depowered with blue K having a child). I would also say that when Lois came back to the present, the future changes and if she were pregnant, the baby would also cease to exist as soon as she travels back...I just can't fathom Lois pregnant in the present from future Clark. That would be a storyline to stay away from.
                            that doesn't make sense. Why would the embryo/fetus disappear? It's a part of Lois's body; the same body that went through the alternate timeline came back to the present. So far as I believe the same changes it experienced would stay with the body.

That said, a pregnant Lois under ANY circumstances doesn't sit well with me

Comment

i hope she isnt

but yes she can get pregnant, lois was in the future physically

Comment

....That said, a pregnant Lois under ANY circumstances doesn't sit well with me

Me neither! She should never get pregnant!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎