Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Lois get pregnant with future Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavidB1111
    Well, I liked the movie though.
    Unrecognizable? That's a bit harsh.
    I will always like Erica more though.

Superboy, that couldn't happen because Clark couldn't get close enough to do that particular deed.

But yeah, what ever they do for this show, I'll be happy. I'd be more happy if they left pregnancy out though.
    I always call Kate's Lois, Lois Lane with a lobotomy. There are some things I cant stand about Erica's Lois. One being the way her voice sounds like a chicken at times, another is her semi-neediness.

Comment

Well, I liked the movie though.
      Unrecognizable? That's a bit harsh.
      I will always like Erica more though.

Superboy, that couldn't happen because Clark couldn't get close enough to do that particular deed.

But yeah, what ever they do for this show, I'll be happy. I'd be more happy if they left pregnancy out though.
      Originally posted by Superboy2
      Lana has a son with Pete Ross in the comics and they name him Clark.
      superboy2 is right , I was talking about Lana having Clark Ross with Pete if it's still possible for her to have a child with all the kryptonite in her body and all, not Clark Kent and Lana Lang together.

Comment

• Clark Ross could be a meteor freak with how many times Pete and Lana have had kryptonite in them and now with Lana being able to absorb it, she could be radioactive.

Comment

• Well, I learn something new every day.
          Clark Ross huh?

Sure, if Smallville's Pete and Smallville's Lana got together.
          However, Pete's in Kansas, and Lana is in Asia, and she can't fly.

There are some things I cant stand about Erica's Lois. One being the way her voice sounds like a chicken at times,
          What? A chicken? I don't understand how that's possible.

Anyhow, let's leave what happens up to the Producers.

Comment

• Chickens can talk?

Comment

Well, I learn something new every day.
              Clark Ross huh?

Sure, if Smallville's Pete and Smallville's Lana got together.
              However, Pete's in Kansas, and Lana is in Asia, and she can't fly.
              Wow, I love how this convo got from Lois possibly being preggers to a radioactive Clark Ross lol.

But uh, Lois being pregnant?? Even with Smallville and all its little plot-holes, I really don't see this happening in that I doubt that's the producers' intentions for this season. And c'mon, the Clois is just starting to blossom, let's not put pregnancy in the forefront of our minds, even if it is possible with the futuresex that happened.

Comment

• I know! I really don't want to see Pregnant Lois at the moment.
                Sex isn't all about propagating the species you know.

Let's find out how the Producers will set it up.

Comment

Well, I learn something new every day.
                  Clark Ross huh?

What? A chicken? I don't understand how that's possible.
                  There are times when she is talking or trying to act smart her voice sounds like a chicken clucking. It drives me crazy.

----- Added 42 Minutes later -----

Yeah....anyway
                  I have said for a long time that Erica's voice sometimes sounds like a chicken. I noticed this back in season 4. It doesnt seem like Erica when she isnt acting does this, but unfortunately she does this when she is in Smallville. It drives me crazy.
                  Last edited by Dyanara; 01-02-2010, 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• This thread confuses me. lol I don't think it's been established whether this Clark is compatible with a human in the way that is necessary to have children. So it depends on the story and that simply hasn't been written.

As for the whole Kate Bosworth LL discussion, she was too plain vanilla and that is the problem with her. She wasn't Lois Lane. She had the name and credentials but she lacked the personality, the heart, and that spark that you can't quite describe or explain how you get it but some people just have it.

Noel Neil. Margot Kidder. Teri Hatcher. Erica Durance. Just to name a few, these women HAVE been Lois Lane. Undoubtedly.

Kate Bosworth just wasn't Lois.

Comment

• i agree erica is better lois lane i want see pregant by clark

Comment

• I don't want to see her pregnant though. At least, not on Smallville.

And no, Dyanara, I don't see that at all. Don't see a single moment where she sounds like a chicken, and I have been around chickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ella
                          I don't think it's been established whether this Clark is compatible with a human in the way that is necessary to have children. So it depends on the story and that simply hasn't been written.
                          As folks keep mentioning time to time, SV already established that human and Kryptonians are compatible in SV verse. (e.g. The Kawatche cave legends, and Dar-ux and his family.)

So Lois can get pregnant with Clark I’m afraid. The real question would be whether or not TPTB will go there, IMO, and I really don’t think so personally. But I was proven wrong before and there’s always this “we-never-know” feelings when it come to this show, so maybe it’s safe to conclude by saying, “never say never”. lol

Kate Bosworth just wasn't Lois.
                          Kate Bosworth was Silver Age Lois to me. (Just like the whole SR was.)

Comment

• Heh. Silver Age Superman? Not really that much.
                            I didn't see him moving the moon, or rearranging planets.

Let's face it, that island? Even with Kryptonite in him, moving that island would be a breeze for the sheer power of Silver Age Superman.
                            Who can blow out stars! Create suns by smashing planets together with enough force...to ignite stellar fusion.

Modern Age is what I got the vibe from on SR.
                            and yes, Clark and Lois can have kids, however, I don't see it happening on Smallville.

Comment

• Clark and Lois can have kids, however you have the writer you if want see what happen on show

Comment

• My mind's exploding!

What would happen if she did? She didn't rememnber anything before. SDuddenly fingding herself preffo with future-Clark's future-child would be more than just complicated. Who could she tell?
                                Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
                                This time travel thing really baffles me. If Lois can get transported to the future and have sex with future Clark and come back to the present time whole and intact, is it possible for her to conceive a child with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎