Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Lois get pregnant with future Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, because Time will actually go out it's way and change it's entire make up and ignore it's own rules, just because some one is a Kryptonian.
    Morbo says. "Time and Time Travel don't work that way!"

Yeah, Clark became God Himself when? I missed that episode. That's the only way to completely cause Time to change it's own rules.
    I mean, I know Darkseid is strong, but even he can't change these rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
      See, this messes up things. This is such a big deal for a Clois fan like me because it's totally unfair to Clark. It wasn't him who had sex with Lois but his future self. To Lois it is real, but to Clark it isn't. So it is nowhere near the perfect first Clois sex that we've been waiting for. The perfect sex would have to be something that happens in present time with both of them experiencing it.

If it was only a possibility of an erased or imagined future, I guess I wouldn't have any problems with it.
      This is true...on the other hand, though Lois was the one who actually had Clois sex, Clark is the one who remembers it...cosmic trade-off, perhaps?

But yeah. That one's been bugging me, too.

Comment

I didn't think Clark saw the Clois sex though? If he did, wow, awkward, really, awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
          I didn't think Clark saw the Clois sex though? If he did, wow, awkward, really, awkward.
          but he saw it through Lois eyes. So in turn it's like he was having sex with himself

Comment

So...hm. I wonder. How much did Clark enjoy that?

Comment

Probably none!

"I had sex with myself. Wait...What?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
                This time travel thing really baffles me. If Lois can get transported to the future and have sex with future Clark and come back to the present time whole and intact, is it possible for her to conceive a child with him?
                Lois hand was burnt just before traveling back in time and it was still bandaged when she appeared in the mono rail. But when she woke up in the hospital several hours later, the wrap was gone and there were no traces of wounds or burns. That could mean two things: 1) that her coming back altered the future and cured the wound because it's not going to happen (I know, this is confusing) or 2) that these writers have serious continuity issues.

So, can she get pregnant for having sex with future Clark? Maybe. Having sex with a guy doesn't equal pregnancy. I suppose that having sex with an alien form another planet narrows even more the possibility. Mr. Spok would be an exception. But in case it did happen, the embryo must have dissappeared just like the wound in her hand dissappeared when she traveled back in time.

This is not meant to be taken too seriously.

Comment

Actually, a few people pointed out that Lois' bandaging her had was for seemingly no reason. "Savior" made a point to show Lois' bandaged hand, but didn't make a point of showing its healing; it's probable the doctors simply saw her hand was just about fine and removed the bandage.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                  Probably none!

"I had sex with myself. Wait...What?"
                  Well, if Clark is some kind of deep-seated narcissist...
                  Last edited by Skaterpen357; 12-05-2009, 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

1) that her coming back altered the future and cured the wound because it's not going to happen
                    Far more likely than the second option.

And I don't see Super Baby making a power of Superman.

Lol, at Skaterpen's narcissist joke.

Comment

well,.....that depends of the fact the if this clark kent can have children with lois.....the issue has not really been explored but from the TV series and comics they can't have kids.....hopefully SV does something different like SR movie
                      I watched 'Lois and Clark Aventures' and correct me if I am wrong, but either they were tryning to get pregnant, or she had a dream where she was popping babies out like crazy in the midts of an interview with the Queen of England, and lastly there was an episode where a woman accused Superman of having a child with her! So the writers did flirt with the idea of Superman/Clark having childern with mortal earth woman! Now as for the comics, I don't read them so I will not comment on that, but from a biological and scientific point of view, and alien and a human, even though they look they same and share the same biology may still not be compatable! So I highly doubt A child is in Lois and Clark's future, unless he looses his powers adn she gets pregnant within that space of time! But not in 'Pandora' though! Cos the time travel won't allow it! I mean three weeks during which she was missing in the current timeline turn into a whole year she spent in the future, and timetravel I imagine could have an effect on tīthe body's iternal organs on the molecular level! So no, no kiddies for Lois and Clark!

Comment

In the movies they can have kids. Not in comics. The Lois and Clark tv series brought the baby in the series finale and it was supposed to be a descendant of theirs.

Comment

Personally, I just don't care anymore.

Comment

In the movies they can have kids. Not in comics. The Lois and Clark tv series brought the baby in the series finale and it was supposed to be a descendant of theirs.
                            There was only one movie, the last one 'Superman Returns' and she Lois stayed with Richard White! She didn't go off playing the happy familiy with Superman, because he when it all comes down to it, deep down is a lone wolf meant to live alone! And as for the series, well if it was a descendant of theirs, not a baby, she actually gave birth to by being impragnated by Clark! So in both cases you have a less than thrilling solution indicating that family life is not in cads for Clark! As well it should be, cos some people can't have it or, nor should they! Heroes of his calibre need to focus on the task at hand, the saving business, pretty much 24/7!
                            Last edited by umm; 12-06-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

What many people forget...

Originally posted by Superboy2
                              What many people forget with the Movies is that Clark did give up his powers for a little bit when he slept with Lois in the second Superman Movie. That is what I picked up from Superman Returns that Jason was a result of that even though Lois does not remember the incident. I did not know that about the baby in Lois and Clark the New Adventures of Superman series finale and I loved the show.

Comment

Originally posted by snookie16
                                What many people forget with the Movies is that Clark did give up his powers for a little bit when he slept with Lois in the second Superman Movie. That is what I picked up from Superman Returns that Jason was a result of that even though Lois does not remember the incident. I did not know that about the baby in Lois and Clark the New Adventures of Superman series finale and I loved the show.
                                See, that only proves that he was not meant for family life, not on earth anyway! You have to give something to get something! Meaning either give up your god like powers and let all those people who need you run around defenceless, just so you can experience the idylic life a family prove, plus non-stop crying, getting up early in the morning for car -pool, parent -teacher meatings after work hours when you don't want to go, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎