No announcement yet.

Sameul Said He Wasn't After Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sameul Said He Wasn't After Claire

Who could he have meant when he told Lydia that Claire wasn't the one he was after?

i believe he wants peter... he's a family member.

Comment

Noo I think what he meant was he's after his full potential, so by gathering more people it's helping him get closer to his goal, so its not her that he's after its more like ability.

Comment

samuel wants peter or noah i guess

Comment

Its pretty obvious that this is true on both fronts, although I would say peter is his end goal its obvious by his reaction to being told in episode 1 that the knife throwing guy had run into an empath, later he goes out an meets peter and is very impressed with him if you remember that episode you will know what im talking about, I think he needs to replace Joseph and Joseph was the same as Peter and also i guess sylar would fall into that category too, his end result is the same. Surround himself with the powerful but its mentioned before Peter is who he wants powers or no powers.

Comment

I would also say Samuel is after Peter, imagine if Peter absorbed Samuels ability! They would definetly rip the Earth in two together! maybe thats Samuels plan?

Comment

Originally posted by DeedsCali23
              Its pretty obvious that this is true on both fronts, although I would say peter is his end goal its obvious by his reaction to being told in episode 1 that the knife throwing guy had run into an empath, later he goes out an meets peter and is very impressed with him if you remember that episode you will know what im talking about, I think he needs to replace Joseph and Joseph was the same as Peter and also i guess sylar would fall into that category too, his end result is the same. Surround himself with the powerful but its mentioned before Peter is who he wants powers or no powers.
              I thought he meant Peter as well. But I didn't know that Joseph had a power. Is this true? This was never shown in the flash back episode or maybe I missed it

Comment

I got the feeling he was talking about Gretchen because he said it as he was watching her drive away.

I can't figure out why he would want her though.

Comment

maybe gretchen has a power that we haven't seen yet. then again maybe we have. kinda like learning how to do things right away. like when she played guitar hero earlier in the season. but i just figured it wasn't a power. i learned to play guitar hero right away so anyone can do that. you never know.

i say peter if not peter, maybe angela or noah for some reason.

Comment

I think he just meant that it was not Claire specifically that he was after, he is just after people with abilities in general.

Comment

He might just want Claire on his side instead of on her dad's?

Comment

I thought he wanted Noah. Ooooo, wouldn't it be cool if he wanted Lyle?!? Funny cool of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison_Bergeron
                          I think he just meant that it was not Claire specifically that he was after, he is just after people with abilities in general.
                          I agree, he tells Lydia that all of this will make sense, he promises. It seems to me like he wants the bigger picture, and Claire is just a part of it. Or he wants Gretchen to go call Noah and bring both of them here, preferably with Peter riding shotgun. You know he will come. Plus Nathan told him to take care of Claire. It's foreboding as hell.

Comment

I can't believe no one has mentioned it........Its Ando he is after. Think about it Ando ability increases peoples power right? What does Samuel want? More power, the more people around him the more power he gets, but with Ando he doesn't need all those people anymore.

Comment

I think Samuel is power hungry like Sylar. Even if Ando supercharges him, he will continue to gather more heroes to be around.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎