No announcement yet.

Peter what did you think??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter what did you think??

what did peter think was going to happen sylar was just going to give up and never change back lol he's sylar he cant be trusted

Peter thought he could wipe all the memories of Sylar out, or in essence destroy the Spirit of Sylar which traveled in Matt's head. This would have left only Nathan inside. I don't know if he had any real effect on Sylar's memories at all though. It's likely that Sylar will just use his regeneration to remember whatever got wiped if anything did. For whatever reason, Peter failed and now I'm pretty sure Nathan is gone for good.

Comment

I really loved Peter this episode, Milo did amazing showing his desperation for his brother to come back. He also kicked Sylar's ever-lovin A**. Now Peter is powerful enough to kill Sylar once and for all, though I don't think that it will happen. I don't think Peter was dumb in trying to erase Sylar, I think he was just desperate.

Comment

peter always rules with multipowers , with no powers, with one power. he is a true hero. sooner or later peter will be super powerfull again. heroesforever

Comment

Hopefully...

Why didn't he take sylar's powers? I still do not understand... WHY? the only way to fight sylar is to be like him. If he takes his powers, he will be able to heal his "DNA" and what his father did, probably... and/or take his mimicry too.

Comment

He's not going down that rode again, taking the power to know how things work .. The hunger will always be with him even when Good Sylar from the future warned about it to him he still turned evil-ish. Present Sylar is still having trouble with that especially when he has nothing or nobody to help him motivate to be good like before where he had Fake Dad/Mom and elle. Anyway good fight between Peter and Sylar. I thought it was going to a one sided fight but Sylar threw some punches as well. That was the end of Nathan one of my favorites just gotta love the conversations he has with anyone lol sound so meaningful. Sylar and Nathan conversations are da best!

Comment

I loved peter in this episode.He kick sylars ass. I wish he could have taking some of sylars abilities.I will miss you nathan.

Comment

If he had taken even one of Sylars powers, Sylar would of killed him on the spot, because it would of meant giving up the Haitans power to do so, thats why Sylar walked away after hitting the roof of the car, no point fighting Peter any further if Peter can turn Sylars powers off at will....

Comment

Good syler from the future? Which episode was this?

Comment

Originally posted by HornFan02
                    Good syler from the future? Which episode was this?
                    This was all throughout the Villains arc. The particular one is episode 4 I Am Become Death.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎