No announcement yet.

Nathan you will be missed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan you will be missed

I never really like nathan's character until now, things aren't going to feel the same anymore.

I agree, I HATED Nathan all last season but his character was great this season Bye bye Adrian!

Comment

Would that really get rid of the Nathan personality? Before Matt made Sylar think he was Nathan, Sylar was already unable to control the shapeshifting power.

I don't see how it would be that easy for the Nathan personality just to turn itself off like that.
      Last edited by targis; 12-01-2009, 09:08 PM.

Comment

^^The actor signed off.

Goodbye Nathan, at least your best death was your last.

Comment

I've loved Nathan since Season One and it was incredibly "gutting" when he finally met his end in Chapter Eleven, The Fifth Stage. However, I still don't understand, why they didn't just use Claire's blood to heal him at the end of Season Three, it would've been so much simpler lol. Anyway, here's to the late, great Nathan Petrelli, at least his death was brilliant.

Comment

Yeah I'll miss him. I did find it funny that in his last moments he mentioned his mother and Claire but not his children or (ex?) wife.

Comment

I think Nathan forgot his children existed after Season Two?

Comment

Pretty good last scene with Adrian and Milo.. I'm gonna miss seeing Nathan.

Comment

Very emotional, my eyes were welled up. But I'm sick of loopholes toying with my emotions. Nathan is dead. Sylar is Sylar. Let's get back to business.

Comment

That's right Brittany, things has to just keep on moving forward. Life goes on:P

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎