No announcement yet.

They should have made Chloe Clark's cousin not Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should have made Chloe Clark's cousin not Lois

It seems the writers never planed to have Clark and Chloe get together just stay bff. The only problem no one understand why they wouldn't give a shot. What they should have done in the beginning is have Chloe Johnathan's neice and not realated to Lois. They would have a brother/sister relationship (like they have now) and explain why they wouldn't get together. The only love triangle would be Clark, Lana, and Whiteney. Chloe would have her own love interest-maybe Pete.

I couldn't see the producers going for it. It seems they like catering to shipper audiences. In all reality Pete and Chloe were redundant to the storyline and when push came to shove the character with a pair of boobs won out because that's how the producers roll. If Chloe was related to Clark the writers would have a harder time writing her

Comment

I don't think the writers thought that far ahead and for her to be related there wouldn't be a triangle to exploit.
      Also Chloe generates a lot of talk on this site and it would be less if they were related. Then again Chloe might have known Clark's secret from the beginning.

Comment

This certainly would have created an interesting dynamic and it would have been nice to have a girl on the show that was not infatuated or in love with Clark, that was not Kara. I also liked Chlo-lo as cousins though especially in the earlier seasons.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎