No announcement yet.

Let Morena Have Her Hair Back!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanemak
    It seems I am the lone wolf here, but I think her short hair is perfectly fine; she looks gorgeous, and it really fits the role. Like someone else said, longer hair makes her look too innocent, and shorter hair, like she has, gives off the impression of a "rough exterior"; not someone to be messed with.
    I agree...I like the short hair for the character too! We know the Vs are emotionless, logical creatures and I can totally understand why Anna chose this style...it is simply efficient .

Comment

she looks beautiful with both styles but yeahhh definitely creepier with the short hairstyle

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        It seems I am the lone wolf here, but I think her short hair is perfectly fine; she looks gorgeous, and it really fits the role. Like someone else said, longer hair makes her look too innocent, and shorter hair, like she has, gives off the impression of a "rough exterior"; not someone to be messed with.
        2 lone wolves (; I like short hair I'm a fan of short hair and to me Morena is more beautiful with short hair

Comment

She Did...

dye it blond for a short time, but, obviously, returned to dark for the show. It actually got shorter after the first episode or two- unless it was just more "poofy" in that first episode.

Comment

Short or long, I think she can pull off any style. I think, during the first season of V, in an interview, Morena had auditioned with short hair (which was cut for a previous role), and TPTB thought that it may not have been the right style for the role, and was initially looking for someone who had longer hair. But, I guess, TPTB realized how awesome she was, and made it work with the short hair, so if they originally pictured Anna with long/medium length hair, I don't see how her growing her hair out would change anything if that is what they wanted in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Girl
              I agree...I like the short hair for the character too! We know the Vs are emotionless, logical creatures and I can totally understand why Anna chose this style...it is simply efficient .

the Vs are lizards,right?why would ANNA care

Comment

Not many women can pull of a short hairstyle like that. She definitely has the features to make it work. I think she looks stunning with short hair.

Comment

Long hair would make Anna look less castrating.

Comment

The Visitors messed with our DNA to make us breedable. Let's mess with their DNA to give the V's long lustrous hair! Who's with me?

Does anyone know if Hair4Anna.com is already registered to someone?

Comment

Yeah it's called FIREFLY hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎