No announcement yet.

Favorite Clois Moments & Clark/Kara Family Moments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Clois Moments & Clark/Kara Family Moments

Hey guys! I was hoping you would take a moment out of your day to tell me which Clois moments before Season 8 Ep 10 - Bride are your favorites as well as any favorite family bonding moments between Clark and Kara. Your answers will be used in my story The Moment He Knew. If you wish to contribute your thoughts please include the season number, the name of the episode and the moment in particular that you enjoy. Thanks! I love you all!
    Season Four?
    0%
    Season Five?
    0%
    Season Six?
    0%
    Season Seven?
    0%
    Season Eight before Episode 10 - Bride?
    0%

Sorry guys! I've never posted a poll before so mine doesn't make any sense! At least now I'll know better.

Comment

Loved season 4, they were such enemies

Haha, I will never forget when Lois walked into the bathroom - during Clark's shower.
      :d

Comment

Hey guys! Just letting you know that the more you vote and post your favorite moments for both Clois and Clark and Kara, the faster the chapters will come! Please, please give me your feed back? Pretty please?

Comment

I voted for S4!

My favorite scene from that season has got to be the Dunk Tank scene from the end of Facade.

As for Clark/Kara scenes, it's gotta be when he's teaching her to control her powers and when she uses her heat vision, exploding the watermelon all over Clark.

*happy sigh*

Those were some good times.

Comment

I loved the dunk tank scene in Season 4 but in Season 8, the lie detector scene in Committed was my favorite Clois scene of the series prior to Bride (S8, Ep 10). I also enjoyed the scene in Committed when Lois and Clark were posing as a newly engaged couple in the jewelry store and Oliver walked in.
            Last edited by Jack-El49; 11-25-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

My ultimate favorite Clois moment is the dunk tank scene from Season 4.
              Every scene in Season 4 was amazing!

As for Season 8, any scene in Committed.
              But I really love the barn scene in Infamous!!

It's really hard for me to choose what my favorite moment is, I love them all!

Comment

Season 4 had some really great moments like the first time Lois and Clark meet in the Cornfield.
                Who could forget the shower scene, when Lois just walks in wearing Clark's shirt, while the poor guy is just trying to have a shower.
                The Dunking tank.

Comment

Originally posted by adoredclois
                  My ultimate favorite Clois moment is the dunk tank scene from Season 4.
                  Every scene in Season 4 was amazing!

As for Season 8, any scene in Committed.
                  But I really love the barn scene in Infamous!!

It's really hard for me to choose what my favorite moment is, I love them all!
                  Oh yeah! Most definitely any scene between L&C in Committed. It would definitely fit into your chapter.

And I think the barn scene in Infamous would be a good one to include as well. Good call.

Keep those Clois scenes favorites coming everybody! It'll make her Chapter 14/Chapter 15 even better!!!!
                  Last edited by superlc529; 11-27-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superlc529
                    Oh yeah! Most definitely any scene between L&C in Committed. It would definitely fit into your chapter.

And I think the barn scene in Infamous would be a good one to include as well. Good call.

Keep those Clois scenes favorites coming everybody! It'll make her Chapter 14/Chapter 15 even better!!!!
                    Absolutely! Hmm another favorite scene? I really liked the ending scene in Odyssey.. where he says he'll be working closer to home.. calling Lois home! AWW!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I thought of some more fave moments... From Season 5, it'd have to be their moments in Exposed. And Season 6 it would have to be their scenes in Hydro. But just the talking about Ollie part, since Lois doesn't know CK was under the GA hood.

Come on guys, give her some more Kara/Clark family moments!

Comment

Clois
                          I voted for season 4. My fave moment is when the army dudes in the helicopter are after Clark and Lois in the second epi. When Clark comes to Lois' rescue, he finds she's dealt with the bad guy all by herself, she grabs his hand and starts running, and he's looking at the dude on the ground with this cute look on his face like he can't believe it.
                          Up till that point in SV he was used to damsels in distress, but Lois Lane can look after herself!

Kara/Clark
                          Bloodline in season 8 was great. It helped tie up Kara's story and I loved their talks in the PZ and the barn.

Comment

Originally posted by Schatzie
                            Clois
                            I voted for season 4. My fave moment is when the army dudes in the helicopter are after Clark and Lois in the second epi. When Clark comes to Lois' rescue, he finds she's dealt with the bad guy all by herself, she grabs his hand and starts running, and he's looking at the dude on the ground with this cute look on his face like he can't believe it.
                            Up till that point in SV he was used to damsels in distress, but Lois Lane can look after herself!

Kara/Clark
                            Bloodline in season 8 was great. It helped tie up Kara's story and I loved their talks in the PZ and the barn.
                            I liked those scenes too.

Comment

🙌♥️

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍