Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Vs know that the psychiatrist's fiancee is a Visitor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure the old priest is a V, why would that security guard attack Jack and run away in the church after hearing the old priests voice calling?

I think the old priest maybe a red herring, or it was planned so Father Jack would open up to the old priest after the attack giving him the information he needs for the V, the attack in the church was not really lethal, instead of killing him the guard went for the right of his stomach, not really a lethal wound..... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
      And that is a good question -- if there are already V-human hybrid children. Was there a precedent set for that on the previous Visitors show?
      No. The old V never had Visitors embedded among us before the arrival of the motherships.

Comment

I don't think that all visitors know who is a visitor.
        Quite frankly it would be stupid and risky to have them all know each other.
        What if one gets caught and doesn't have the chance to commit suicide?
        I believe the government would do all they can to find out if there is more.
        And the suicide pill stuff is an old tactic used by spys for a long time.
        The government is preared for it.
        The visitors are to smart to take the risk to have their cover blown that easy.
        So...maybe he didn't know the old priest was one.

So many questions....even more possibilities

Comment

Has anyone seen the original 80s V? There was a child born, human skin but a forked lizard tongue, pretty much a dead give-away that the infant was not, completely, of earthly origin.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎