No announcement yet.

Hiro's Becoming REALLY Stupid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro's Becoming REALLY Stupid

I'd like the blame the tumor... But seriousley, it's like he didn't grow up past the age of ten. It's cool in some ways, but then when you see him trying to act tough it's like he really doesn't know how to. He's trying to save someone's life and he makes it sound like Samuel's the playground bully who nicked his gameboy. Argh. Grow up already.

The only thing that is going to make Hiro grow up is losing someone close to him. The only reason he became the time warping ninja from the future was because his actions got Ando killed.

If the writers are trying to make hiro grow up a good way to do it is to kill off Charlie.....

Comment

When I saw Hiro's memory being manipulated by the carnie I could hardly believe the show was revisiting the whole Hiro loses his memory again. I distinctly remember how annoying the child version of Hiro was so I hope he at least has the mind of an adult.

Does anyone remember when he said the whole "beam me up scotty" earlier in the show? I guess he will have memory up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
        If the writers are trying to make hiro grow up a good way to do it is to kill off Charlie.....
        They already did that, and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by npberryhill
          When I saw Hiro's memory being manipulated by the carnie I could hardly believe the show was revisiting the whole Hiro loses his memory again. I distinctly remember how annoying the child version of Hiro was so I hope he at least has the mind of an adult.

Does anyone remember when he said the whole "beam me up scotty" earlier in the show? I guess he will have memory up to that point.
          ITA

Comment

Well Heroes mind raped Hiro again. What else is new? Maybe it'll be the new thing just like Nathan dying on every finale.

Comment

Everybody on this show became stupid after awhile. I couldn't even stand Sylar in the later seasons and he's my 2nd favorite character. Only one person to me on this show never became annoying and that would be Peter Petrelli.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎