No announcement yet.

Best Cliffhanger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cliffhanger?

Talk about the cliffhangers from this episode and which ones you may have liked the most.

What can be said about this cliffhanger is HOLY SMOKES what an ending. Earth is in deep sh** now can't wait til V starts up again

Comment

Sure will take a lot of mice to feed a fleet that big

Comment

Father Jack getting stabbed?! I really hope he is saved - he's a great character. As for Anna's bliss, that was very interesting. It almost seems like mind control. Valerie having a baby? Hm could be interesting. The HUGE fleet of ships headed towards Earth? Oh sh_ _!

Comment

I like the fleet of more ships on the way to Earth the best.Also like Erica discovering
          Tyler has been Invited to the Mothership.I hope jack Is not killed from the stabbing.

Comment

So it will be 4(maybe 3)against a whole fleet??? Do the V's have something like kryptonite that will bring them down?? That's earth's only hope!

Comment

I like how the show is building suspense by not revealing everything at once. Only the beginning..of what, is the question? Looks like we're in for a bumpy ride.

Comment

I just didn't find anything that shocking like the last episode. We alll know Father Jack is going to make it. I found it more interesting that he was already questioning his faith. He acted like he had to choose being a priest or fighting, so I think eventually there will be a lot of tension between he and Erica. That and chad's story is the most interesting. The rest needs to slow down a bit, it seems to be moving pretty fast.

Comment

All of the cliffhangers were good, although perhaps a bit underwhelming. Why would the Eggheaded Visitor follow Jack back to the Church just to stab him? I mean...why care so much? I think a better question is: How did he KNOW that Jack was in the Church? Did the other priest (who is all sorts of creepy in my estimation) tip him off?

The fleet of ships was predictable so I wasn't surprised with that--although it was great to see. The zoom through space to their location though was kinda cheesy. Please don't do that again. LOL

Nor was I surprised about the "Bliss Chamber". Apparently Anna has some sort of telepathic connection to the other Visitors and while this may seem out of place, we have to remember that Diana had similar powers in the original series.

Lizards with Telepathy. What an interesting combination.

Comment

Father Jack?! NOO!! I know he'll be fine but damn, knocking on death's door so soon?

I'm surprised Valerie's having the hybrid baby. Mr. Chestnut said in one interview he didn't think Ryan was going to be making babies. In a weird way I wanted it to be Lisa carrying Tyler's baby, would that have been pushing the envelope too much? Teen pregnancy is bad enough, but teen alien mutant pregnancy??... you could call that jumping the shark, several sharks actually.

Comment

They were all very good. But I think the vaccines, the procedure with Chad and The Bliss are the most mysterious to me. They are all part of the "V"s plan. But I don't think we are going get many answers any time soon.

Comment

The bliss scene and then the pan over that massive armada of ships at the end. I was also shocked when the priest got stabbed, but let's face it: they've built-up such a good character that they can't afford to kill him off!

. . . Or could they? MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                          I just didn't find anything that shocking like the last episode. We alll know Father Jack is going to make it.
                          I agree.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
                          The fleet of ships was predictable so I wasn't surprised with that--although it was great to see. The zoom through space to their location though was kinda cheesy.
                          I agree, it was cool to see but a bit cheesy and very predictable.

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
                          Nor was I surprised about the "Bliss Chamber". Apparently Anna has some sort of telepathic connection to the other Visitors and while this may seem out of place, we have to remember that Diana had similar powers in the original series.
                          Yeah, this was a big disappointment. Major fromage (that's "cheese" in French). I don't mind them sticking close to the original plot as long as they stay away from the cheese. Lizards with telepathy is cheesy. Hybrid babies with superpowers is even more cheesy. They were doing such a good job of keeping it semi-realistic in the first 3 episodes. I hope the changes in producers or whatever make a difference for the better in March.

I *do*, however like the slow reveals of things. I also love the parallel between Chad and Christine Walsh (remember when she was in a restricted area). In a preview I saw, Chad was in a restricted area and John caught him. Funny, they didn't show that in episode 4 though. Hmmm. Maybe some of episode 5 is already shot? Or did i zone out during that?
                          Last edited by resistorperish; 11-25-2009, 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The only cliffhanger that I like was Ryan having a baby. Anna in the Bliss chamber was a cheap shot. They just wanted her to take off her clothes. Also, the quick shot at a Tibetan monk listening to Anna talking about Bliss was not so smart. Monks know that Bliss comes from oneself - meditation. They don't get it from an outsider. Do some homework people. ....This show is so hyped and so bad. Supernatural has much better actors, writers, etc. This is so disappointing compared to the original Mini-Series and Series.

Comment

Father Jack is an important character, he won't die.
                              It's just to leave people guessing.
                              I don't call that a cliffhanger at all.
                              Now Valerie saying she is pregnant, and seeing the rest of the fleet that has yet to arrive. That is the only thing that made it curious for what is to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎