Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Thanksgiving?"

Thread will open once the episode has aired.
    10 - Excellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I'm thankful that it's over.
    0%

Started off a little slow and then it picked up. I voted 8.

Comment

Somewhat too spread out, and gosh, I know Sandra can do better but at least Mr Muggles has a "friend"

I wanted some Matt resolution.

Comment

I LOVED it. The way Sylar came out was excellent, I really wish Peter would just take all of Sylar's powers, there's gotta be a way. I don't want his old powers to reemerge, but hopefully his powers will evolve to where he can hold on to multiple powers at a time. But man, Hiro was awesome. Masi has really brought his A-game this season. That preview might be the best I've ever seen, Peter just wailing on Sylar is the dream.

Comment

The Bennet Family Thanksgiving was entertaining. A quotable quote by Claire: "Will this [cuts open her arm] blow over?" Sums up her entire life.

At least Lydia knows the truth about Samuel now. I like his character even though he's a bad guy. I'm wondering how long the "It's Nathan. No, It's Sylar" game will go on.

Comment

Excellent episode

Comment

I love how when they figured out that Nathan was in there fighting Sylar Peter and Ma Petrelli immedietly started referring to him as Nathan. Peter seemed confused before, but he accepts that Sylar is his brother now, which is cool.

Comment

I saw maybe 5 minutes of it because WWE Raw was 3 hours and started at 7pm instead of 8pm. I did like the stuff I saw, and will watch it all on G4 tuesday and post my opinion!

Comment

You know, I think I hate Elisabeth Rohm's character more than I hated Maya and Alejandro. That's one fierce hate.

The Petrelli Thanksgiving was slightly interesting, but I think I enjoyed the other stuff between Sylar and Matt more.

Still not feeling the carnival storyline at all. So, this episode was kind of a bust for me... I give it a 4.

Comment

I still get creeped out by how much Lauren resembles Claire. It's like some reverse Electra complex going on here.

Comment

I liked this episode mainly because of Sylar and the Petrelli thanksgiving scenes. Peter/Sylar awoke the fangirl in me I still find Claire uninteresting and like Craig said I'm still not feeling Samuel and the circus/carnival storyline.

Comment

i love this one i give it a 10 i think it is the best episode of the season 4 so far

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                          You know, I think I hate Elisabeth Rohm's character more than I hated Maya and Alejandro. That's one fierce hate.

The Petrelli Thanksgiving was slightly interesting, but I think I enjoyed the other stuff between Sylar and Matt more.

Still not feeling the carnival storyline at all. So, this episode was kind of a bust for me... I give it a 4.
                          Really? I find the Carnival extremely interesting (sans Lydia). Maybe I just have a thing for Samuel.

Whoever said they like him even though he is evil... I agree.

Sylar coming back was good to see. Let Nathan die!

Momma Petrelli kiss almost made me throw up in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎