No announcement yet.

Logan Huffman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Huffman

Just posted an exclusive VisitorSite.net interview with Logan Huffman (Tyler Evans) on the site.

He's a really cool guy... very aware of how he's playing Tyler, and very enthusiastic about the show and cast in general.

Anyway, here's the interview link:

Great interview.

I appreciate Logan's attitude towards his character. Actors who learn and study their characters are always better at their role.

Thanks Craig.

Comment

Nice interview, he sounds pretty mature for only being 19. It's amazing to me a kid from the Midwest made it this far this fast. I assume since he grew up in Indiana he is not from an acting family. Seems like most young actors are some actors kid. I'd like to hear more about how he got to this point if you ever think about doing a 2nd interview.

Comment

Great interview!

I don't mind Tyler because he IS a teenager and who wasn't dumb and rebellious at his age? Maybe some weren't, but a lot of us (including myself) were.

It's interesting, though, to read that he considers Tyler a "hero" because at this stage in the game, I don't think of him that way. His mother is one, sure, but right now, he's aligning himself with the bad guys.

So great to hear him talk about Elizabeth Mitchell in such a great way. Interviews I've read of her talking about him echo the same lovely sentiments. She speaks very highly of him as an actor.

I'd love to get his secrets on staying disciplined enough to lose 17 pounds

Sounds like Logan and Brandon have a fun relationship, which is always cool to know because that adds a lot to their onscreen friendship, I think.

Comment

Yea i've never had a problem with the way the actor is playing Tyler, he's fine. I've just never been a big one for teen romances on a show like V. Like Lost you don't really see a teen romance front and center, or even younger characters, it just never seems like it works. I'm willing to give anything a chance though so I hope it all works out. I would love to see this show come back after the break and do well.
          Last edited by EMLostfan; 11-23-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I just watched the most recent Podcast Interview. A fan asked Logan
            Huffman a question and he seemed like a pretty cool young adult. He
            showed up at a sci-fi convention, met a prop guy from the original V,
            and got a couple cool props from the original show like the laser gun
            and a key to the mothership. That was the best part of the Podcast
            and I really like Marc Singer, so, I have to say that I think Logan
            Huffman proved to me that he really likes what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
              I just watched the most recent Podcast Interview. A fan asked Logan
              Huffman a question and he seemed like a pretty cool young adult. He
              showed up at a sci-fi convention, met a prop guy from the original V,
              and got a couple cool props from the original show like the laser gun
              and a key to the mothership. That was the best part of the Podcast
              and I really like Marc Singer, so, I have to say that I think Logan
              Huffman proved to me that he really likes what he is doing.
              Yeah, I saw it yesterday. It was my favorite of it too. He always sounds so different and cute off-screen, especially with his is accent. I hope to keep seeing more of him.
              Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 03-13-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎