View Poll Results: How do you feel about Chloe?

Voters
282. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love her

82 29.08%
  • Like her

29 10.28%
  • Dislike her

85 30.14%
  • Hate her

50 17.73%
  • Indifferent

36 12.77%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wellinglover66 View Post
    All I'm gonna say is that the wrong person went to therapy.
    So true !! Seriously she has to do something about her "I am god complex".

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-El49 View Post
    Honestly, Chloe has gone from the girl I was rooting for in Season 6 to be with Clark to the girl I just want to see go away - I don't care how she leaves, just leave.

I'm sick of her interjecting herself into everything; her slimy spying on others' private lives and her general snottiness this season. I'm sick of her being portrayed as so brilliant that everyone feels compelled to come to her for answers and I continue to wonder: since when? Is it because of the Brainiac infection, counseled meteor freaks, or because she ran a high school newspaper (the total sum of her "learning opportunities")?

Can she be rehabbed? After last season, not with me she can't but I'm sure for many others she can be and I hope that for those disappointed with her, something changes that redeems her in their eyes before AM checks out. It just won't happen for me regardless of how she's portrayed.

In fact, if I could kill off a character just by wishing it, she would have been dead after she decided to ditch her critically-wounded husband and unload the responsibility of maintaining a vigil on her cousin, so she could step out and attend to Davis Bloome's emotional needs. I believe she is the most worthless and pointless character on SV and has been for several seasons.
    I used to like her in the past seasons until last season. I liked her friendship with Clark. But now, they don't seem to be friends anymore and I don't want them to be honestly. after all she has done this season (spying on him and lying to him !!) I think Clark should stay away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~ View Post
    Hate her, she's the biggest waste of screentime on the show right now.

I know I'm sick of no one being allowed to be mad at her when she's wrong, and people apologizing to her when SHE is wrong and they're not.
    ITA !!

Quote Originally Posted by KryptoB-ron View Post
    I voted like her. Like in S1-S3 most of the time I loved her character but she did a few things to bother me; sometimes she went to far with her obsession with Clark, she made deals with Lionel, and her sometimes being too nosy. In S9, there are some scenes I love her in liked the ending of Roulette, Rabid, Crossfire, Kandor, and the Pandora future. I disliked her fighting with Clark in Metallo, Echo and I was indifferent to the decisions she made in Pandora and her spying. I don't get why she gets so much flack about the Davis thing. In case people weren't aware Clark is trying to do the same thing with Zod now. I blame the writer's for Beast since every episode before and after that was consistent with her character and didn't make her intentions ambigous. Currently she adopted Clark's don't let your emotions affect your decision philosophy. Which she showed in Pandora she chose to save billions of lives over her cousin's well being. I don't think she's making the best decisions but what she's doing makes sense for her character. She's too busy trying to help everyone else out but no one is there to help her out so now she's becoming cold, bitter and detached from everyone.
    This....I donīt think people realize that

I never liked Chloe. S1-S4, she was tolerable but ever since season 5, she's nothing but an annoyance. That annoyance has kept increasing over the years. If they kill her off the show, I really wouldn't feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~ View Post
    Hate her, she's the biggest waste of screentime on the show right now.
    What screentime? She's hardly on screen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentChaos View Post
    What screentime? She's hardly on screen anymore.
    Any screen time she gets.............................................. ...............I kid i kid

I gave up on Chloe after Pandora. I do not care about her one way or another anymore.

I dislike her. For me she is the new Lana. By that I mean she is now the most annoying character on the show...

Quote Originally Posted by Diego*Chloe View Post
    This....I donīt think people realize that
    I can't speak for others, but I can for myself.

That is exactly why I am not happy with his speech at WT to Oliver and Chloe about befriending him and showing him how wonderful the world is. If by befriending him, he simply means getting on the inside and taking a different track than what he originally did...which was to fight him, then I'm fine with that.

And besides all that, one simple fact remains. There is a HUGE difference between Chloe trying to intervene in matters having to do with alien takeovers, etc. and CLARK dealing with it. This is his stuff, yeah it's affecting the human race and Earth, but it's HIS stuff, he is the superpowered one, and it should be his call to make on how they deal with this. Input from Chloe, Oliver and anyone else would be wise to take into consideration, but in the end, it is up to Clark to handle it and deal with it. He doesn't have to do it alone, that much was made obvious in Pandora, but this is not the same as what Chloe did with Davis, where she took it upon herself, alone, and tried to control a situation she really had no right to control.

I voted Indifferent because I really feel nothing for her anymore. It wouldn't bother me if she got killed or left Metropolis.

I loved Chloe prior to season 9. I wish they would bring her back.

Banned
    Its like having another Tess Mercer. All the spying, hacking and manipulating people. Chloe needs to chill and remember that the real Jimmy Olsen didnt die!

Lets just say I even like Lana more than Chloe....I can't wait until she is off the show!

Forum Regular
    Now see - I always liked Lana (and, like AM, I liked KK)- although I agree some - well, a lot - of her storylines made me roll my eyes. But I never actively disliked Lana.

I don't think I would ever go as far and say I feel for Chloe like I do Lana. Because well I hated Lana with a fiery passion in all incarnation of hell. I do not hate Chloe, it's just hard for me to explain how I feel about her. I know I don't feel the same way about her when I start to watch the show she is kind of wearing me out.

I loved Chloe the last seven and a half Seasons ago I gave her a pass during Season 8.When she ran off with Davis thinking it would protect Clark despite lying to him the whole time. But this Season i'm thinking 'ok who are you and what have you done with Chloe'. Seriously it's like the PTB have replaced Chloe with a pod version thats making all the wrong choices.

She's had cameras in Clark's home,been listening in on his phone calls,and doing things Clark wouldn't. I miss the old Chloe where Clark thought he should've let Graham Garrett die in Season 5. After learning he was going off to kill a man before he saved him and Chloe told him 'you save first and ask questions later'.

I'm waiting for Clark to give Chloe a verbal @$$ whooping because his last two lectures.Have been softballs clearly Chloe hasn't been getting the message that what she's doing is wrong. I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before she's fired as Watch Tower.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast