Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence about the Kandorian's powers under the red sun!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBDII
    Yea there is something with Alia that we havent found out yet
    Maybe it takes awhile for the Kryptonian battery to get low after it was charged with the red sun

Comment

Originally posted by thebog1
      Ok, so Alia most likely isn't a clone - she had/has powers under a Yellow Sun.. AND a Red Sun... (although, when you think about it, she actually DIDN'T display any powers while the Red Sun is out)...

Still begs the question why the kryptonite affects them the same way but the suns do not...
      She had to be a clone since she came from the orb and everything in it was a clone. A full sized Kandorian couldn't fit in that thing. Maybe she underwent some procedure that the others didn't.

Comment

I don't get the thing about the red sun. I've read all of the theories above but I assumed all kryptonians gain superpower thru the yellow sun. The Red sun would just be "normal" for them. Still confused. Help?

Comment

Hey, the good news, it's just radiation.
          Right, Just a little more radiation to trap the sun's energies.

I"m glad they went that way, and not some stupid acceleration of the Sun's lifespan, which you know, would again boil the world's oceans off, rip the atmosphere off and leave the earth an average 700 degrees all the time.

Also, Blue Kryptonite, there's your answer, Vicnew.

Comment

Originally posted by VicNew
            I don't get the thing about the red sun. I've read all of the theories above but I assumed all kryptonians gain superpower thru the yellow sun. The Red sun would just be "normal" for them. Still confused. Help?
            They are kandorian, not kryptonians? That plus they had blue-k infused with em so now the opposite of the yellow sun powers them, just like the red sun weakens Kal-El.

Comment

I think they're implying that when Kryptonians are affected by blue-k which according to Jor-El in the episode Kandor is the case with the Kandorian clones, the red sun gives them powers instead of depowering them. What doesn't make sense is that Alia had blue-k in her like Zod & everyone else but she had powers in Savior (heatvision) when she was under a yellow sun. Blue-k & a red sun are supposed to have the same effect on Kryptonians on this show. They're implying that 2 negatives when it comes to their powers make a positive (gives them powers).

Comment

Originally posted by Fox4lif3
                They are kandorian, not kryptonians? That plus they had blue-k infused with em so now the opposite of the yellow sun powers them, just like the red sun weakens Kal-El.
                Oh, ok thanks. But isn't Kandor a city on the planet of Krypton? lol.
                Blue K has the same effect on Clark but the red sun powers them. Ok I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Fox4lif3
                  Kandorians are Kryptonians from Kandor. These guys are clones of Kryptonians/Kandorians that had blue-k spliced into their DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    I think they're implying that when Kryptonians are affected by blue-k which according to Jor-El in the episode Kandor is the case with the Kandorian clones, the red sun gives them powers instead of depowering them. What doesn't make sense is that Alia had blue-k in her like Zod & everyone else but she had powers in Savior (heatvision) when she was under a yellow sun. Blue-k & a red sun are supposed to have the same effect on Kryptonians on this show. They're implying that 2 negatives when it comes to their powers make a positive (gives them powers).
                    Plus, in Savior, didn't Alia purposely pull out some blue K so she could fight Clark and both Clark and Alia lost their powers? How could that be if Alia already had blue K in her DNA and they were in present day under yellow sun? There is more to Alia than they are letting on.

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
                      Plus, in Savior, didn't Alia purposely pull out some blue K so she could fight Clark and both Clark and Alia lost their powers? How could that be if Alia already had blue K in her DNA and they were in present day under yellow sun? There is more to Alia than they are letting on.
                      It's possible that her body was purified of the blue-k so she could fight Clark under a yellow sun on Zod's behalf. But I could have sworn that she had powers in this episode, and that would throw such an explanation out the window.

Comment

I think it has something to do with Jor El altering something so they couldn't get powers on Earth. Still, I don't know how that would give them powers under a red sun. It seems they just wouldn't have powers at all.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          It's possible that her body was purified of the blue-k so she could fight Clark under a yellow sun on Zod's behalf. But I could have sworn that she had powers in this episode, and that would throw such an explanation out the window.
                          Yeah hopefully that will be explained. I'm also hoping that Clark sabotages their plans for the tower, so they have to find a way to purify their bodies in order to harness the yellow sun radiation and regain their powers.

Comment

Ok, so Alia most likely isn't a clone - she had/has powers under a Yellow Sun.. AND a Red Sun... (although, when you think about it, she actually DIDN'T display any powers while the Red Sun is out)...

Still begs the question why the kryptonite affects them the same way but the suns do not...
                            She supersped in front of Chloe before she killed her, did she not?

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with this episode. Under the red sun like on Krypton a Kryptonian has no powers. On earth with yellow sun there is. Blue Kryptonite takes powers away under yellow sun. Reverse affect under red sun. So since the orb was injected with blue kryptonite, all the clones from it are powerless under yellow sun and powerful under a red sun. Theres more to the Ninja Alia then they are telling us. There is a reason why she used the heat vision in Savior. She maybe was sent by Jor-EL or maybe when they get green kryptonite it cancels the affects of blue kryptonite and then they regain their powers under a yellow sun. Or it could just be she had residual affects from being under the red sun and by the time she fought Clark they were gone.
                              fan of the man said this

Originally posted by fan of the man
                              I think the Kandorians are like batteries, they are harnessing the power form the sun thru the towers, while the towers turns the sun red, that makes Clark powerless. The Kandorians have to be charged up every so often,the reason is because the blue kryptonite had affected their DNA, therefore their power can not be sustain but for a short period of time, she must had enough power to shoot heat from her eye in the season premier, but each time she used her power she became weaker, that is why she had the blue kryptonite with her to level the playing field when she went up against Clark.

I don't think it's a plothole at all; I think that Alia was working for Jor-El

Comment

Except if blue kryptonite ended up flipping the effects, green kryptonite should strengthen them, not weaken them. You can't flip one effect without affecting the other(s).
                                Don't even try to explain the writing on this show. It'll give you a headache or drive you nuts like it does me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎