No announcement yet.

Chloe in Pandora= She's my hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j-peezy

It reminded me of Angel too. Haha! I loved Angel. I've been trying to stay caught up with what's happening in Angel ATF. That's a sidenote though. Oliver and Chloe make an awesome hero duo!
    They are!!!!!!!!!!! Great team!!

Comment

I doubt Zod is insane enough to kill the man who if he killed, Kal-El would turn him into a fine jam and spread him across 20 galaxies...
      Zod is a lot of things, but he's not insane.
      Oh, and the mole was shot in the back. Not much time to do much besides Bleed a lot.

And the monitors in the room that showed brainwave activities that I add, were live. This is the most dangerous piece of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
        Well, I can't vouch for 100% accuracy, but I got the feeling that tonight proved something bad will happen. Chloe won't die, but something bad will happen.

It's kind of hard really...
        To put it all out on the line...
        Chloe seems to be making the quick turn to evil. Mostly faster than she should.
        There were brainwave, or heartbeat monitors on Chloe's computer screens.
        Emil didn't steal the equipment that would have live constantly updated monitoring of Lois's brain.

She knew where to find Lois.

I'm thinking, somehow, she either is working with Tess, or like I've said, she's going to be the villain of the story. The one behind the scene. The one who is manipulating things on a grand scale, somehow.
        But hey, it's not like she'll turn out to be the Anti-Monitor.

I don't know why, but it's the only thing that makes sense.
        Plus something really bad happened to drive the wedge between Chloe and Lois, and it's not just simple jealousy.

Chloe is almost willing to kill Lois, and I have a really bad feeling why.
        MOD EDIT
        It wouldn't be impossible or uncommon.

As for what else, well, not only is the show getting darker, but I can see Chloe getting darker.

It really is a matter of time before they reach the end of the line.
        "Chloe!"
        "Clark, you called?"
        "Chloe! Do you know what you did!?!"
        "Yes. Clark, it's about time you figured out who killed your father."
        Clark grabs Chloe by the neck.
        "Why?!!? Why kill him?"
        "It made you want to take on Zod, didn't it?"
        She knew where to find Lois because she called Stuart and he told her (he wasn't show onscree, but is pretty much obvious). And she's not willing to kill Lois, not at all.
        Last edited by Atomic girl; 11-21-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I LOVED chloe tonight. The only thing that bugged me about the episode was when she told clark that he could work on an apology later.. when she should do the same but w/e SHE ROCKED TONIGHT!!

Comment

Chloe was so freaking awesome tonight! Just blew my mind how badass she was!!! AM was fantastic! She played hardcore Chloe so well and her death scene was amazing!

Chloe = DEFINITELY MY HERO!!!

Originally posted by smallvillefics
            Fave quote of the night: (not verbatim, but close enough)

Lois: Chloe, remember when you were 10 and I kicked you out of my clubhouse because you spilled soda? You said you'd just build a better one? You win.
            OMG that quote had me laughing so hard! I was still giggling when it got to the death scene! I was like "oh crap, sad stuff is about to happen, I have to stop laughing"

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tbird4u
            I LOVED chloe tonight. The only thing that bugged me about the episode was when she told clark that he could work on an apology later.. when she should do the same but w/e SHE ROCKED TONIGHT!!
            What does she have to apologize for? She didn't do anything wrong.
            Last edited by Clo822; 11-20-2009, 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
              She knew where to find Lois because she called Stuart and he told her (he wasn't show onscree, but is pretty much obvious). And she's not willing to kill Lois, not at all.
              HE couldn't answer his phone though, some problems were happening.

And I said Almost, there is a difference between killing a person and almost killing them.
              "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

I don't know, I just have this feeling nagging at my head...It's one of those feelings you hope isn't correct...because if it is, well, everything is going to be turned on it's head.
              do I need to add bold tags someday to my next hint?
              Last edited by DavidB1111; 11-20-2009, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clo822

What does she have to apologize for? She didn't do anything wrong.
                She didnt do anything wrong IN THIS EPISODE.. but clark came in talking about the way shes been decieving him and spying on him.. I havent heard her apologize for that? Maybe I just didnt pay enough attention?? I mean I get she might be doing it for a good reason or something.. but like clark said she shouldnt be listening in on peoples private conversations. CHLOES AWESOME please dont bash me for this

Comment

HE couldn't answer his phone though, some problems were happening.

And I said Almost, there is a difference between killing a person and almost killing them.
                  "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

I don't know, I just have this feeling nagging at my head...It's one of those feelings you hope isn't correct...because if it is, well, everything is going to be turned on it's head.
                  do I need to add bold tags someday to my next hint?
                  He must have answered it, just it wasn't showed onscreen. Or maybe Chloe was tracking him.

I understand your feelings, I'm afraid TPTB can do that. I just hope they don't.

Comment

Chloe was awsome tonight, she really did not trust Clark.

Comment

She didnt do anything wrong IN THIS EPISODE.. but clark came in talking about the way shes been decieving him and spying on him.. I havent heard her apologize for that? Maybe I just didnt pay enough attention?? I mean I get she might be doing it for a good reason or something.. but like clark said she shouldnt be listening in on peoples private conversations. CHLOES AWESOME please dont bash me for this
                      Hahaha, don't worry, at list I won't. Honestly, I would like to watch a long conversation between both, where both can say what's on their minds, and if apologies are needed, that it could happen. But I know it won't happen. TPTB pretty much destroyed the Chlark friendship.

Comment

No don't worry, I wasn't going to bash you for this, I was just confused cause I thought you meant in this episode. It's all good!

But she actually did apologize a couple times already in Kandora when she told Clark that she set those cameras up around his house.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
                          He must have answered it, just it wasn't showed onscreen. Or maybe Chloe was tracking him.

I understand your feelings, I'm afraid TPTB can do that. I just hope they don't.
                          But would they? Because it would change everything.
                          Oh, and we are talking about the same thing here, right?
                          Expect a PM later.

Comment

Originally posted by Clo822
                            No don't worry, I wasn't going to bash you for this, I was just confused cause I thought you meant in this episode. It's all good!

But she actually did apologize a couple times already in Kandora when she told Clark that she set those cameras up around his house.
                            Good, I didnt realize she had apologized for it!! Thanks for being kind

Comment

But would they? Because it would change everything.
                              Oh, and we are talking about the same thing here, right?
                              Expect a PM later.
                              lol, IDK anymore!!! Ok, I wait for the PM.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

In a shallow comment.. how great she looked in her rebel outfit???
                              Last edited by Kryptochloe; 11-20-2009, 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wonder though. If I'm wrong, and you're not talking about what I think you're talking about, this conversation is going to get a lot weirder, fast.
                                Especially if you read the PM and freak out.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎