Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe in Pandora= She's my hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In that case then I think we have an error in syntax from the writers. Her weapons didn't "save the world" they saved Clark who was able to save the world by sending Lois back to change the past. The weapons were simply weapons that were used by and against the heroes. I have issues with the writers/Clark giving Chloe more credit than is necessary. The weapons weren't an awful idea to have, but they weren't the most important tool the good guys had. Rather than focusing on how teamwork helped them get the job done they tried to say how Chloe's plan saved the world and I don't agree with that.

Comment

• The problem for me and why I believe it was a retcon is based on what Clark saw and then he told Chloe later. He said your weapons "saved the world". Based on what he saw I don't believe that's true.

Clark never saw the weapons being used in that manner, the only time he saw them was when he was stabbed by Zod. The mansion scene where having those weapons saved Clark, happened before Clark got hooked into Lois. He never saw it. He had no idea he almost lost his head. So we the audience know that they were saved by Chloe and her band of merry men and they had those weapons, but Clark based on what he saw in Pandora was in no position to say to Chloe your forward thinking and weapons saved everybody in the future I saw, thanks for stockpiling weapons that can kill me, your a real hero. He had no evidence from what he saw in Pandora to say that.

The entire point of Pandora was to get Lois back to the past to prevent it from happening. So Clark comes in right when it is being explained that they need to get the ring back, plots are formed, taking down the towers etc, now based on what we saw and Clark saw, the only time the weapons come into play is to stab him. The towers being down renders Zod powerless and has nothing to do with the weapons its WT (activated by Chloe) that does this, allowing Clark to get the ring, he gets stabbed by said weapons and sends Lois back.

So from what Clark saw, Chloe's Kryptonite weapons, did not save the world.

So the rest has to be left to off scene. Maybe after Lois and Clark got down to business, they laid down and spoke about their day and how lucky they were that Chloe came in with her weapons.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎